• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is your cpf empty?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical ponzi scheme is to make payout to earlier batch of investors, to convince more gong kia to part with their money. that's why very important to get more Downline.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry lah!, your Clamped People's Fund (CPF) money is safe, they even got Sant Paul Sibeh Heng to look after it for you...now go repent, for asking that question..go wash your mouth with soap!..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My CPFB is as solid as a rock.
The cash is overflowing....
The money I have there is a safe haven -guaranteed never to disappear until I die!
It will take care of me ....not that I need it...but I am earning interest...

CPF is the best scheme there is and it is the best model for every country to adopt.

Many countries are trying to adopt our system of compulsory savings. Now look at our people, they are now so rich and they are all - almost all - proud owners of their apartments and flats.

Singaporeans are lucky people with such a wonderful and enlightening Government. Majulah Singapura!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will take care of me ...!!!
but your pussy stinks destroying the ozone

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen if cpf already empty liao? Bedok reservoir and all the combined reservoirs also not enough.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happen if cpf already empty liao? Bedok reservoir and all the combined reservoirs also not enough.

our cpf will never ever be empty
we are so full of cash and overflowing
we are a very frugal people
and we are great savers
we are the richest people in the world
the cpf will never ever be empty at all
it is getting more and more....and overflowing
even the pavements are filled with cash and gold....

jw5

Loyal

If it's really empty and before going to the reservoirs, go and get answers from the porlumpars first, especially from those whose identities are known.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are so full never ever be empty at all
overflowing
yes full of shits

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to proof leh. U say have, I believe? Got pic of my money in cpf boh? Npnt. Maybe take 56 man years to show me my money, maybe forever cannot see liao.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money I have there is a safe haven -guaranteed never to disappear until I die!

CPF is the best scheme there is and it is the best model for every country to adopt.

Many countries are trying to adopt our system of compulsory savings. Now look at our people, they are now so rich and they are all - almost all - proud owners of their apartments and flats.

Singaporeans are lucky people with such a wonderful and enlightening Government. Majulah Singapura!!!

Precisely, the money will be there..on paper for you.

But it will not even be able to take care of you.

Cos you will be dead without ever having any means to use it!

Twit. LoL

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it's really empty and before going to the reservoirs, go and get answers from the porlumpars first, especially from those whose identities are known.

Coming here to disrupt the CPF thread with your veiled threats to reveal the REAL IDENTITIES once again. The old trick did not work and now trying again to threaten, to intimidate, to taunt and to black-mail!! Go and lick more stinko perineums so that you can be wiser from the anchovy sauce there! Don't try to bully forummers ever. YOu will face the same fate this time...Real suffering!!!

Fucker stab forummers from behind and continue to stab a corpse as well - such hatred and insanity only a SCREWEDBALLED person will commit such a hideous inhumane crime in the darkness of his evil mind...PHUI!!!!!! Cbbeen JW5!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Precisely, the money will be there..on paper for you.

But it will not even be able to take care of you.

Cos you will be dead without ever having any means to use it!

Twit. LoL

it is still okay with me
i am a happy and simple man
and i do not depend on my cpf for my old age
my cash is parked in many places and i can always draw from there when i need it
cpf is there for me when i really need it ...and if i don't use it, i still trust the government to protect it
and to pass the cash to my dependents and my beneficiaries...no problem at all...lol

jw5

Loyal
Coming here to disrupt the CPF thread with your veiled threats to reveal the REAL IDENTITIES once again. The old trick did not work and now trying again to threaten, to intimidate, to taunt and to black-mail!! Go and lick more stinko perineums so that you can be wiser from the anchovy sauce there! Don't try to bully forummers ever. YOu will face the same fate this time...Real suffering!!!

Fucker stab forummers from behind and continue to stab a corpse as well - such hatred and insanity only a SCREWEDBALLED person will commit such a hideous inhumane crime in the darkness of his evil mind...PHUI!!!!!! Cbbeen JW5!!!

How do you know the trick didn't work?
For all you know, it may work 10 years from now, long after you have forgotten about this forum.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How do you know the trick didn't work?
For all you know, it may work 10 years from now, long after you have forgotten about this forum.

so what if it works!!!fuck off you liar, back-stabber, shit stirrer and a big cyber bully...go and lick more perineum so that you may be wiser...screwballed and fucked off!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think about it!

Are those bastards in PAP corrupt and self serving bastards and greedier than pigs feeding on swill?
Is that smear of shit on sole of shoe a cunning rotten bastard greedier than pigs and a fucking bastard that screw and screw singkies of 500?? 600?? 700??? billions into his Stinkapore sovereign funds?

Are those bastards making it later and later for sinkies to get any money back from CPF and setting all kinds of minimum sum so that you cannot get money back from CPF?

FACE IT.

THOSE PAP BASTARDS STOLE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY , OUR MONEY AND ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS

YOUR CPF IS EMPTY OF MONEY, WHICH IS WHY THEY NOT GIVING IT BACK

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the gong chee byes here who want a change of government should migrate to the dead broke European countries. Keep PAP in power forever and they will ensure that CPF scheme will always function well with due payouts.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about it!

Are those bastards in PAP corrupt and self serving bastards and greedier than pigs feeding on swill?
Is that smear of shit on sole of shoe a cunning rotten bastard greedier than pigs and a fucking bastard that screw and screw singkies of 500?? 600?? 700??? billions into his Stinkapore sovereign funds?

Are those bastards making it later and later for sinkies to get any money back from CPF and setting all kinds of minimum sum so that you cannot get money back from CPF?

FACE IT.

THOSE PAP BASTARDS STOLE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY , OUR MONEY AND ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS

YOUR CPF IS EMPTY OF MONEY, WHICH IS WHY THEY NOT GIVING IT BACK

Strong statement indeed. I agree.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock again.

Not talking about your money, you are a frog in a well?

Even if CPF is bankrupt, go borrow and sell IOU treasure bills to return peoples' money.

time to 和久必分 分久必和 over this cpf@55.

Last edited:

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
The population increase is solely tom keep alive the ponzi that is the CPF

Like any ponzi if you don't keep feeding the beast, kena house of cards comes falling down

Will be madoff x 10,0000