• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this REALLY serious matter ?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes I do believe everything here in sbf - it is the only truthful source of all informations under this universe...all the forummers here are world class contributors with first class knowledge of the universe...I salute all of them...Pangsai!!!!

Ole ole Master sifu then I follow you and believe everything here too because I learn from you and carry your balls. Ole ole ole.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Believe you me I'll nuke you

Now you are becoming more and more trigger nuclear happy???

Why have you changed so much ??? From the quiet, humble and powerful forummer gentleman to a nuclear bully???

What did cockeye do that he deserves a nuclear bombardment???

You have nuked Kopi for a good reason??? Why don't you nuke others with worst vulgarities, obscenities and stupidities???

Power comes with responsibilities.

Absolute Power comes with absolute responsibility and accountability. Thank you for showing your restraint and patience. KapunCrrab...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ole ole Master sifu then I follow you and believe everything here too because I learn from you and carry your balls. Ole ole ole.

Please go and tell your Master, Kopi is seeking a reconciliation and NO MORE WARS AND BATTLES....kopi wants PEACE...thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If there is anything I can do. Down with the KNNgang!

waulau another Kop1unc1e here to fight the battle...now all the CCCCbye Gang disappear for good. all balls chopped off!!!
Now The Master has appeared!!! Hooray to the I R I S Gang!!!!!

irises%20birth%20flower%202.jpg

I KOPIUNCLE salute and welcome all I R I S brotherhood!!! Now is the time To Hoot all the CCCCbye Gang to death!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your cock not pain ah...keep on masturbating

you will be banished and exterminated for insulting The IRIS !!! Repent and seek forgiveness or else................This is the final warning........Accidents can be arranged..........You know what I mean.............

Iris%2012f.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, this is dead serious matter in SBF...

The IRIS BROTHERHOOD is here and everywhere.....Majulah Iris Power!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

images