• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this REALLY serious matter ?

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle is the crafty bastard changing names in quotation and trying to deceive others...a damn top class masturbater!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously, this Kopisai go round Faking posts and then come here start a thread to get sympathy points!!! WTF! :oIo:

Anyone can create a masturbating Death threat!!!! :kma:

if you are not careful, you will be next on the hit list...saw the Bermuda shot man following you this morning???

killborat said:
did u see the guy in bermudas ? I said .... be alert...

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi...your credibility has gone from zero to negative. So please stop masturbating and creating rubbish heap threads.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sifu sifu why you scold me bad words again? I am your admirer but you zap me . I am your admirer and you scold me. Please dont zap me and please dont scold me. I am trying my best to learn all the skills from you. Forgive me if I am a slow learner and my ball carrying and bullshitting skills still no good. Please dont punish me.

Please dont scold my master my sifu. He is a good man and always carry balls. Come and be disciple like me. Learn how to bullshit and disrupt things.

You bloody clone of ilovesingapore behaving like kopi's slave again is it?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi...your credibility has gone from zero to negative. So please stop masturbating and creating rubbish heap threads.

My sifu gone for a while to meditate and I have to follow him to carry his lampar. Please dont follow us if not my sifu will zap my points again. We will attack all you CCCBs again with our bullshit later when we come back.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bloody clone of ilovesingapore behaving like kopi's slave again is it?

Why you call me clone? I am not clone I am disciple of my sifu. I learnd skills from him many skills. If you are not careful I will use the skills on you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you believe kopi? you believe Unc1e? you believe anything here in sbf??? come one!!! the big boys are here!!!

hey our grand nuclear master Joetys is here!!! majulah singapura!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe you me I'll nuke you

I know your power if you nuke me I will disappear then I will be no more. Okay everyone is trying to destroy me and I will disappear very soon. Kopi is dying and cockeye is dying. Goodbye all goodbye all but wait is there hope ? Is there someone who can save us? Can the clan save us? Will the wonderful and fair boss save us? All will be revealed very soon because the galaxy knows and the Universe understands.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now the Revelation is OUT!!!....
this is the latest threat from the Master....

killborat said:
Dont take this forum too lightly. You think no one knows the real person behind your moniker... remember how i can even trace address and mobile number of some forummers. Just keep a good watch when you are out. You never know who is tailing you from Iris.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You believe everything here on sbf? See post number 51. Ole ole ole my balls carrying skills improved. Thank you sifu thank you.

yes I do believe everything here in sbf - it is the only truthful source of all informations under this universe...all the forummers here are world class contributors with first class knowledge of the universe...I salute all of them...Pangsai!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yawnzzzzzz....getting boring...even for a rested orang utan

good morning ah meng....hope you have a nice night's sleep ...here is my morning gift to you...THE I R I S ...

dark+purple+iris+flowers+in+nature.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Throw kopisai into ignore bin. Turn that fuckturd into a hello kittie with no mouth and cannot talk and cannot scream.
At best he can scratch on the side of ignore bin and getting more and more frustrated that others do not see him and do not want to see him and ignore him as a typical PAP fuckturd with nothing but rubbish and lies to add to anything

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Throw kopisai into ignore bin. Turn that fuckturd into a hello kittie with no mouth and cannot talk and cannot scream.
At best he can scratch on the side of ignore bin and getting more and more frustrated that others do not see him and do not want to see him and ignore him as a typical PAP fuckturd with nothing but rubbish and lies to add to anything

Escher, are you the Mastermind Behind This I R I S Gang here???

dark+purple+iris+flowers+in+nature.jpg