• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the Chee Soon Juan appeal fading? Here comes Vincent Wijeysingha

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly, you might just have indeed hit the nail on the head. It might be a photoshop after all.

I tried googling "Chee Soon Juan loudhailer", "Did Chee Soon Juan use a loudhailer", etc. and the only hits were some people claiming the ST did some editing to juxtapose Chee with a loudhailer with Goh (but no credible sources). I tried searching google image - but turned up no visuals of Dr Chee with a loudspeaker in hand.

The truth - is unknown to me. Maybe someone who knows can clarify.

But knowing the media's propensity to smear Dr Chee, it's probably not real that he used a loudhailer to shout and chase after Goh Chok Tong. And the amazing thing is - in citizens' minds - he did! That's the power of our MSM smearing. What else can I say...
Chee's loud hailer is genetically built into his mouth. If you are anywhere within 100m of him when his uses that gift/curse of god, you will know what I mean.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is opposition unity more important or sending in their own quality candidate Vincent Wijeysingha is more important? The non-commited SDP is telling Singaporeans that they do not have quality candidates for Punggol East residents to choose.I wonder will WP send an quality ex-SDP member to contest Punggol. That will be a blackeye for SDP.

Maybe that is why CSJ is so insistent on a 3CF.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
now Vincent is tapping the on the votes of the gays people.Now the young people are more acceptance of same-sex relationships and gay people are more open of their relationship,unlike the older generation gays who can only stand and peek at other men penises in MRT station toilets. Let's see how SDP perform in 2016.

It is a matter of time before Vincent becomes the new secretary general of SDP. Chee's time is over.

Last edited: