• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Scroobal a Shin Min journalist?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise what explains Shin Min's repeated attempts to smear wayangparty?

Beware of Scroobal, the MOLE.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, and we can all trust the blog that faked Liu Guodong's interview (and perhaps the same with all other interviews). All right.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

lets assume that scroobal is from shin min, what can wayangparty do about it?

you cant sue him because suing him and you will have so many lawsuits to deal with even your grandchildren would have to pay for your sins, that is assuming you could even have children. you cant expose him since you have no evidence.

all you can do is flame him and since you have no evidence, well your flames are empty words meant to waste bandwidth.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, I have never been in journalism or associated with it in anyway. Its an absolute insult to be associated with Singapore journalism or journalist in anyway. Come to think of it, I have never even written an article for a school newletter or even an inhouse letter.

Wayangparty has a history of falsehood and misrepresentation. The Liu interview is no different from the hoax interview that was held with the Tan Kin Lian Detractor.

Though many have enjoyed what Wayangparty does very well - setting spot fires everywhere both pro pap and anti-pap, falsehood, misrepresentation, character assasinations (thingnothing and a series of clones) and using plight of affected families and their kin for its sensational mode of reporting, it will forever keep the chap identity secret. Too many lawsuit to face.

By the way, Sin Min and all the prostitute press of SPH and Media corp are no different to Wayangparty except their claim to fame is ommission of facts and details that even cast a hint of negativity towards the ruling party and family. Its like a bun fight between one prostitute from room 5 shouting at another prostitute in room 6 along the many brothels that one finds in much of Singapore. A legacy that the old man will be remembered for.

What Wayangparty needs to do is to seek out the OKT and sort the problem with the other prostitute called Shim Min.

You can leave the rest of us alone. We will just point out everytime you mislead or conduct one of your hoax interviews.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
How interesting, now you are a victim of mistaken identity!? What comes around goes around ................

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. He tends to point out your exagerrated claims and make you look silly. Just avoid him if you can't substantiate your claim or get caught out.

scroobal is best avoided. engaging him is a waste of time. i found out to my detriment.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. He tends to point out your exagerrated claims and make you look silly. Just avoid him if you can't substantiate your claim or get caught out.

scroobal is not like many of the juveniles here who spam and disrupt threads. he starts off slowly, then picks and choose targets, turns black into white and white into black

he doesn't rebut and lets a thread die when he is caught out,

juveniles who scream in all caps, use four-letter words and attack wantonly we can just ignore, this kind of dangerous character we should be wary

for those with time on their hands, they can verify by checking history of posts

anyway just be careful

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are caught in the toilet masturbating instead of peeing, don't try to talk about History! Where is the recommendation for the slutty Sichuan Whore to fuck for $10 bucks you "Superior" Fuck! {That's a four letter word} just in case your swollen head is not able to comprehend! So, are you using the services of the $5000 income a month taxi driver. Or he had told you that you can't afford him! That'll be good for he won't have to listen to your shit about not fucking a Sichuan whore that is so very precious to a pretend to be restaurant owner.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are caught in the toilet masturbating instead of peeing, don't try to talk about History! Where is the recommendation for the slutty Sichuan Whore to fuck for $10 bucks you "Superior" Fuck! {That's a four letter word} just in case your swollen head is not able to comprehend! So, are you using the services of the $5000 income a month taxi driver. Or he had told you that you can't afford him! That'll be good for he won't have to listen to your shit about not fucking a Sichuan whore that is so very precious to a pretend to be restaurant owner.

see, that's what i mean .... scroobal is dangerous, this guy is not

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, that's what i mean .... scroobal is dangerous, this guy is not

Yalor know your limits...play challenge with people like me at our level....don't pretend to be who you are not! You walk into and meddle with adults talking, you make a fool of yourself! So how about my offer for the Sichuan whore and what did you do in the guards unit? Next time want to express an opinion join me in the rubbish section....on second thoughts......KNNBCCB.....this whole PAP bought over forum is a rubbish dump! Say anything you want...just don't bring serious and intellectually challenging issues over here. Just look at the responses!

Last edited: