• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP Starting to Threaten the RSM?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same disgusting hypocrites that threaten and insult people to win. Don’t forget you threatened me with a long list of nipple photos in 2015 right after I exposed you as Sinkie clone. And said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment. Yes do put your real name for me to report police on you son of slut whore mistress.
Really buay tahan to see how disgusting hypocrites these vicious dogs liar sons of whores are condemning pap and pap candidates and pap supporters while so proud to threaten me smear me insult me bully me for years with their smelly ccb mouth treating me a whore that they are entitled to abuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same disgusting hypocrites that threaten and insult people to win. Don’t forget you threatened me with a long list of nipple photos in 2015 right after I exposed you as Sinkie clone. And said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment. Yes do put your real name for me to report police on you son of slut whore mistress.
@laksaboy see? I qualified for master in politics by now isn’t it? With so many disgusting hypocrite dogs like @glockman playing dirty politics on me, no wonder I so smart to see through mahathir from day one he was re-elected pm when disgusting sinkie traitor dogs wanted to ride on him to attack pap.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said: "He believes that the PAP is “a clean, efficient and extremely forward looking government who have always had the people at heart”. He suggested that most citizens in the region would wish for a government like ours."

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it's not about Brazil incidents bcos cpib won't let any of these types of cases go unchecked or about difference opinion of his army service but about the alleged video of ktv saying while he was singing with his mic the ktv girls we're singing his or groping his with pants on i'm sure. The KTV girls touch you here and there in the view of everyone that's no biggy.

Because as a manager going to ktv having a bit of fun is no biggy or illegal even the family wouldn't be bothered it's just colleague fun or entertainment.

But as a MP or Minister it's a no no.......... because that's cheekopek cannot be country leaders. As keppel GM is ok. I think he quit early early bcos he's scared the video really will surface. Just my own view.

Last edited:

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
KTV girls touch is ok. RC girls touch not ok.

I think it's not about Brazil incidents bcos cpib won't let any of these types of cases go unchecked or about difference opinion of his army service but about the alleged video of ktv saying while he was singing with his mic the ktv girls we're singing his or groping his with pants on i'm sure. The KTV girls touch you here and there in the view of everyone that's no biggy.

Because as a manager going to ktv having a bit of fun is no biggy or illegal even the family wouldn't be bothered it's just colleague fun or entertainment.

But as a MP or Minister it's a no no.......... because that's cheekopek cannot be country leaders. As keppel GM is ok. I think he quit early early bcos he's scared the video really will surface. Just my own view.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another arrogant elitist behaving like a big bully.... Doctor during the day time, but PAP cocksucker during the night..