• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP Starting to Threaten the RSM?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you were at the Ulu Pandan SMCC? During 2000 as well?

You Medic? Or MO?

Dr Tay not ortho.

serve my time there as a medic in the medical response force, those chemical defense guys. Dr Tay is a nice person that was constantly worry about our health then. because we were the early pioneer to perform lots of training in MOPP4 under the hot sun, lots of stuff we do then sure got cut in modern days era.

i think you are 1 year ahead of me, I was at Ulu pandan for 1 and half year I think from 2001 to 2002, then help to set up the school at 2003 in Nee Soon.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
serve my time there as a medic in the medical response force, those chemical defense guys. Dr Tay is a nice person that was constantly worry about our health then. because we were the early pioneer to perform lots of training in MOPP4 under the hot sun, lots of stuff we do then sure got cut in modern days era.

i think you are 1 year ahead of me, I was at Ulu pandan for 1 and half year I think from 2001 to 2002, then help to set up the school at 2003 in Nee Soon.

Yeah 2001 I was already finished MOCC.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200628_142305.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retired NSman trying to threaten an active regular serviceman? knn this doctor thinks he is a big fuck? and what is his interest with meddling in SAF matters?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Than you should know what he was later accused of lol same situation as Ivan but different context

SAF is full of nonsense.

Ask all the LSA drs and they will tell you.

Usually those who are good clinically will focus on their clinical career. Then finish their bond with SAF and fuck off to do their clinical work.

Those that tend to stay in SAF maybe try for CMC will tend to do less demanding clinical disciplines. Things like sports medicine or occupational health.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking Ah Neh doctor should volunteer as a medical professional going to India to work on the CECA exchange plan.....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF is full of nonsense.

Ask all the LSA drs and they will tell you.

Usually those who are good clinically will focus on their clinical career. Then finish their bond with SAF and fuck off to do their clinical work.

Those that tend to stay in SAF maybe try for CMC will tend to do less demanding clinical disciplines. Things like sports medicine or occupational health.
Tricky dicky eye surgeon and former national swimmer, Marc Tay, was like that...squeezed the most out of his army stint...then quickly ran out to private practice...but his greed seems to have done him in eventually...think he got suspended for hiding secret earnings from his employer...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tricky dicky eye surgeon and former national swimmer, Marc Tay, was like that...squeezed the most out of his army stint...then quickly ran out to private practice...but his greed seems to have done him in eventually...think he got suspended for hiding secret earnings from his employer...
Spot on.