• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP Starting to Threaten the RSM?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bryant needs to make a police report.

sbf bryant.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiakliaobee SAF regular who's salty that his beloved PAP has experienced embarrassment. :biggrin:

You try doing this in a civilized country, you'll get sued until you need to pawn your clothes to raise money. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Can see the similar tactic from ccp.
Jiakliaobee SAF regular who's salty that his beloved PAP has experienced embarrassment. :biggrin:

You try doing this in a civilized country, you'll get sued until you need to pawn your clothes to raise money. :cool:
What kind of a fucking senior SAF officer does that? Threatening people opening on social media! This retired shitskin Dr COL is an embarrassment to the crest and the uniform. He needs to be stripped of his rank, awards etc. and charged by police for criminal intimidation. Anything less would erode the public's confidence in the integrity of the SAF.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say when some people aged they will start to say and do unusual things that they never used to do without knowing KNN and those around him some dare not tell them due to either his subordinates or their family members scared of hurting their feelings KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of a fucking senior SAF officer does that? Threatening people opening on social media! This shitskin retired Dr COL is an embarrassment to the crest and the uniform. He needs to be stripped of his rank, awards etc. and charged by police for criminal intimidation. Anything less would erode the public's confidence in the integrity of the SAF.
To threatened is their only skill.
Threaten to induce fear and force submission .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Criminal Intimidation: Penalties for Making Threats in Singapore

Last updated on January 2, 2020

While making a threat against someone may seem harmless to you, that threat could potentially land you in prison – even if you had just meant to scare the person and would not have followed through with it. This is because such threats could amount to the offence of “criminal intimidation”.

Criminal Intimidation and Its Elements
According to section 503 of the Penal Code, criminal intimidation is committed when someone threatens to cause injury to either the body, reputation or property of a person, or the body or reputation of anyone that person knows, while intending to:
  • Cause alarm;
  • Cause that person to do an act that he is not legally required to do; or
  • Stop that person from doing an act that he is legally entitled to do
Penalties
Criminal intimidation

If a person is found guilty of committing (non-aggravated) criminal intimidation, the punishment meted out under section 506 of the Penal Code is up to 2 years’ jail, or a fine, or both.

Aggravated criminal intimidation

Aggravated threats of criminal intimidation such as the following could warrant an imprisonment term of up to 10 years, or a fine, or both:
  • Threat to cause death or grievous hurt
  • Threat to destroy property with fire

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he @ginfreely customer?
You got his DNA in your Batu cave?
Dogs are dogs all same same open mouth only all evil filthy lies from your son of slut smelly ccb mouth no wonder so scared to go to my twitter to post. Only superior and first class human like me not scared to post using my real name because all facts.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahseh..

Bryant Wong signed off with a "good luck to you" this time

He has excellent manners and obviously well brought up

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What kind of a fucking senior SAF officer does that? Threatening people opening on social media! This retired shitskin Dr COL is an embarrassment to the crest and the uniform. He needs to be stripped of his rank, awards etc. and charged by police for criminal intimidation. Anything less would erode the public's confidence in the integrity of the SAF.
I know this Dr Surya Kumar.

He is now famous! Wow!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Now works for Shell.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Remember he is a dr. Now works for Shell.
Well then, Shell needs to sack his arrogant brown shitskin ass. Threatening a person openly on the internet is very unbecoming of the profession. If a police case is lodged (and I hope it will), he's going to have a police record.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well then, Shell needs to sack his arrogant brown shitskin ass. Threatening a person openly on the internet is very unbecoming of the profession. If a police case is lodged (and I hope it will), he's going to have a police record.

Dogs are dogs all same same disgusting hypocrites that threaten and insult people to win. Don’t forget you threatened me with a long list of nipple photos in 2015 right after I exposed you as Sinkie clone. And said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment. Yes do put your real name for me to report police on you son of slut whore mistress.