• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is LHL Serious about Re-taking Aljunied GRC?

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, is that how people got tasked in NS? dont the NS guys complain or protest? no wonder govt agencies like NTUC bully SG guys..they know SG guys r b.lless and subservient. They prefer not to do that to SG gals...

Look at Gayle Goh, Melanie Teo who even answered and retorted LKY who became speechless. It must be the first time LKY was retorted and snubbed by a SG gal in front of a public audience.

We need more SG gals

Hi Tracy. Who are these two gals, Gayle Goh and Melaine Teo? What did they exactly do to Lee Senior? :smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, is that how people got tasked in NS? dont the NS guys complain or protest? no wonder govt agencies like NTUC bully SG guys..they know SG guys r b.lless and subservient. They prefer not to do that to SG gals...

Look at Gayle Goh, Melanie Teo who even answered and retorted LKY who became speechless. It must be the first time LKY was retorted and snubbed by a SG gal in front of a public audience.

We need more SG gals

Thats why I say NS is killing Sg guys. And what you Sg gals do? Pretend to superior because you NS exempt never go thru it and then blame Sg guys weak :mad:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why I say NS is killing Sg guys. And what you Sg gals do? Pretend to superior because you NS exempt never go thru it and then blame Sg guys weak :mad:

no, no...no air of superiority..sympathy from SG gals in fact..but we wish SG guys can shake off their NS mentailty and have more b.lls to stand and speak up for what is right. dont be stepped on and be bullied.

I shared abt my brother's experience in NS here in 2007. After he spoke up, he got a pleasant experience in NS. even his unit MO changed towards him. the power of speaking up and standing up in NS and in SG life.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All our fathers, brothers and hubbies are SG guys...so how can SG gals detest SG guys? In fact SG gals support SG guys whole-heartedly...but we wish SG guys have more b.lls

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, no...no air of superiority..sympathy from SG gals in fact..but we wish SG guys can shake off their NS mentailty and have more b.lls to stand and speak up for what is right. dont be stepped on and be bullied.

I shared abt my brother's experience in NS here in 2007. After he spoke up, he got a pleasant experience in NS. even his unit MO changed towards him. the power of speaking up and standing up in NS and in SG life.

Your Bro is Lee HongYI ???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The time will arrive when WP is established and strong enough to "coat-tail" its own members into GRCs.
But for now, even until 2016 it may be premature to bank too much on this.

The WP's win of a GRC was as much of a perfect storm of various factors as its own hard work and reputation from LTK and SL. Had the PAP not dug their own grave, I daresay WP would have come close but not take a GRC.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming from someone with no balls at her crotch, still complain spore men got no balls. haha... well spore women have two bigger balls than us men but too bad the balls were hanging from their chest so most have "balls" to vote for pap only. which genders dominate pap rallies, why it the women of course? too bad, spore men no balls so most of them go opposition rallies. when having a discussion with relatives, the women relatives got farking big balls as they defend pap policy left right centre.:rolleyes:

ah... your balless younger brother again, here we go again, complain complain again.... your brother complain abt NS so equal all spore men complain NS? so have your brother finally permantly downgrade or still need to suffer in ICTs? wahaha..... while most if not all spore men have something to said against NS, many will look back to National Service as a good experience where life long friendships are forge thru pain, sweat and maybe blood too.

i have nothing against ppl who chao keng but pls dont make it that the whole world own you a living because MO tekan your brother. NS nowadays already beri relax liao, i even find my NS experience much better compre to friends who enlist 1.5 year earlier than me. Do not blame NS for submissive ppl, it the education and social upbring to produce submissive people. NS encourage thinking soldiers, those who can think will sail thru NS in a breeze while those "submissive" young men suffer lor.

do us a favour, go floraseed to spread the info your fellow sisters and not hang around here trying to converted us.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just keep blaming guys for not speaking up, you forgot one thing. Most are guys speaking up, not gals!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Tracy. Who are these two gals, Gayle Goh and Melaine Teo? What did they exactly do to Lee Senior? :smile:

Melanie was a SG gal who asked LKY a question at a pblic forum. LKY was not happy with her question and wanted to harass her by asking her irrelevant questions such as : "where do you stay?", "what does your father work as?" Melanie was cool and retorted back: "what has where i stay or what my father work as got to do with my question?" LKY was taken aback and speechless..the audience applauded Melanie..this is the kind of Singaporeans we need to get the pap back in order

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The time will arrive when WP is established and strong enough to "coat-tail" its own members into GRCs.
But for now, even until 2016 it may be premature to bank too much on this.

The WP's win of a GRC was as much of a perfect storm of various factors as its own hard work and reputation from LTK and SL. Had the PAP not dug their own grave, I daresay WP would have come close but not take a GRC.

With WP's win at Aljunied, the pap has to be careful not to lose anymore GRCs. But with its dearth of good candidates, the pap is very vulnerable. How to fully defend against the WP? Nicole Seah has proven that she alone almost carried MP RGC from an ex PM..That GRC will be vulnerable with the expected retirement of GCT and doubly vulnerable if LHL is stubborn abt fielding TPL again in 2016. Then there is an emerging SDP who is all out to cut PAP down to size.

So the pap is in trouble but LHL is trying to talk big...let him eat humble pie at the next election

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming from someone with no balls at her crotch, still complain spore men got no balls. haha... well spore women have two bigger balls than us men but too bad the balls were hanging from their chest so most have "balls" to vote for pap only. which genders dominate pap rallies, why it the women of course? too bad, spore men no balls so most of them go opposition rallies. when having a discussion with relatives, the women relatives got farking big balls as they defend pap policy left right centre.:rolleyes:

do us a favour, go floraseed to spread the info your fellow sisters and not hang around here trying to converted us.

Looks like the truth hurts. but it is better for you to acknowledge the truth that NS has made SG guys subservient ..recognising the truth rather than denial will make you a better man.

I will go where and when I wish to go