• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Leong Sze Hian Crowd Funding to Pay the Costs Awarded to the Plaintiff?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Leong Sze Hian crowd funding to raise money to pay for the Costs awarded to the plaintiff?
I hope he is able to raise the full amount.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i think he is.......

https://tinyurI.com/vmuayhkk

9nLNPua.png

jw5

Loyal
Is Leong Sze Hian crowd funding to raise money to pay for the Costs awarded to the plaintiff?

I hope so too, mainly because it will make LHL look bad....................... again. :wink:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who voted opposition in AMK, now is the time to take revenge. Show the world how much you hated LHL.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who voted opposition in AMK, now is the time to take revenge. Show the world how much you hated LHL.
It will be the New Spring, although unlikely, when the citizens choose not to vote for the incumbents at AMK GRC and East Coast GRC.
If that is the result, the current government will have no choice but to choose a new Prime Minister.
Let's hope one of the more popular alternate parties select and field a very strong team for those two GRC.
It will foster well for Singapore if the current government does not secure more than two thirds of the seats in Parliament.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be the New Spring, although unlikely, when the citizens choose not to vote for the incumbents at AMK GRC and East Coast GRC.
If that is the result, the current government will have no choice but to choose a new Prime Minister.
Let's hope one of the more popular alternate parties select and field a very strong team for those two GRC.
It will foster well for Singapore if the current government does not secure more than two thirds of the seats in Parliament.

Sorry got you misunderstood. What I meant was those who hate LHL in AMK, now is the time to donate and let Leong announce the numbers from AMK.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's do it to shame Pinky...

When a man died he leaves behind his name. He will leave his curse name to his children whenever this matter is bring up...

I hope so too, mainly because it will make LHL look bad....................... again. :wink:

Reactions: jw5

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask him directly and get the answer straight from him. you can post his answers here too. You are asking people here about his affairs? might as well ask him directly through commonly used social media that he is using in.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for the update.
It looks like the momentum may have slowed, but I hope that Leong SH will be able to raise the full amount of $130,000 by April 30, 2021.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want to take revenge, pls go to the street. The impact will be much greater. It will surely SHOW THE WORLD as the cameras will zoom in all over it.