• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that you are Malaysian @bad new brown?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not true you are filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore accusing me one, why you said you of course only support your own people kt latha? Why is kt latha your own people?

If true you are Malaysian why you dare not tell people you are Malaysian but pretend to be sinkie traitor dog attacking me? Are you ashamed of being mudlander?
Why @AhMeng not interested in the answer of the question when he was the one asking who is the Malaysian here. Why??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be honorable and go say it on my twitter. If not means dishonorable liar Malay dog son of prostitute insulting chinese yellow pig. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters plua cb!
So I can say LJ Mccully and kt latha here and on twitter honorable or not? Of course honorable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I can say LJ Mccully and kt latha here and on twitter honorable or not? Of course honorable.
A virgin can be slut or not? So scared what? Let alone prostitute from evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs mouth. Such evil filthy shit should be shamed not me.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be honorable and go say it on my twitter. If not means dishonorable liar Malay dog son of prostitute insulting chinese yellow pig. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters plua cb!

Fuck you and fuck your Twitter.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are the true blue malaysians

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200121-205335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200121-205335_Chrome.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20200121-205416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200121-205416_Chrome.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 70

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed out the word I added “anymore” that proved that I am not in cahoots with them.
Wordplay will not help with anything.like tio wuhan virus.words will not cure the wuhan virus.u will also tio wuhan virus .i may also tio the wuhan virus.don say never.it will not happen to me etc..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wordplay will not help with anything.like tio wuhan virus.words will not cure the wuhan virus.u will also tio wuhan virus .i may also tio the wuhan virus.don say never.it will not happen to me etc..
No it’s not word play but added to show that I am not that smart. I am just learning from experience.