• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that you are Malaysian @bad new brown?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a filthy Malay son of whore accusing me old hen and you should go to jail for that. Nothing racist what I said. Pui your filthy Malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Everything I said is in return to them insulting chinese old hen yellow pigs etc. Since when called an Indian an Indian is racist? Called a Malay a Malay is racist? And their filthy mouth spewing filthy evil shit isn’t it? So filthy Malay and Indians @Valium @Bad New Brown dogs snakes sons of whores accusing me one is fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blowjobs for $40 inside toilets :biggrin:
Look at how filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore caught telling lies now shamelessly just ignore and repeat the lies. Don’t forget your fellow Malaysians buying house above Rm400k are all whores by your own definition. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore caught telling lies now shamelessly just ignore and repeat the lies. Don’t forget your fellow Malaysians buying house above Rm400k are all whores by your own definition. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Lawless people want to Kpkb their government not lawful are such hypocrites indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get lost from Singapore you are not welcome here. @Bad New Brown filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore calling kt latha own people. Revoke the PRs of all these criminal foreigner dogs that take benefits from Spore and repay kindness with evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get lost from Singapore you are not welcome here. @Bad New Brown filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore calling kt latha own people. Revoke the PRs of all these criminal foreigner dogs that take benefits from Spore and repay kindness with evil.
And those self claimed sinkie traitor dogs or evil coward pretentious criminal bully like filthy malay dog son of whore @Valium insulting me yellow siding these foreigner dogs can join them in Malaysia to suck their cocks there.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And those self claimed sinkie traitor dogs or evil coward pretentious criminal bully like filthy malay dog son of whore @Valium insulting me yellow siding these foreigner dogs can join them in Malaysia to suck their cocks there.
Why your puki keep talking non stop gai ? KNN
tumblr_n5e3y9mDvr1r21i5xo1_r4_250.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I talk all facts can talk all day everyday also do no wrong while you son of Cantonese puki everyday spewing evil lies of me should be burnt alive.
It’s my privacy I can talk anything I want to talk. Did I Harm anyone? Of course not. Compare to some filthy Malaysian Indian dogs and Cantonese dogs and bitches stealing my privacy and twisting facts so self entitled to tell evil lies of me. What’s there to complain of me indeed?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s my privacy I can talk anything I want to talk. Did I Harm anyone? Of course not. Compare to some filthy Malaysian Indian dogs and Cantonese dogs and bitches stealing my privacy and twisting facts so self entitled to tell evil lies of me. What’s there to complain of me indeed?
And if you are the sluts and sons of sluts harming me first insulting a virgin a slut stealing slandering and harassing me non stop then you are not entitled to be angry with me talking the ugly truth of you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you are the sluts and sons of sluts harming me first insulting a virgin a slut stealing slandering and harassing me non stop then you are not entitled to be angry with me talking the ugly truth of you.

I am proud to be living my life in honorable way indeed only stating facts unlike the Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs spewing evil filthy shit lies of me stealing slandering and harassing me non stop indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud to be living my life in honorable way indeed only stating facts unlike the Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs spewing evil filthy shit lies of me stealing slandering and harassing me non stop indeed.
It’s wisdom indeed how l live my life is my business not for you evil coward filthy Malaysian and sinkie bastards to judge and open your filthy mouth and point your filthy finger when the fact is I am a virgin and impossible to be slut whore mistress. So many people doing wrong to me people like to hear and want to believe their repeated evil filthy shit lies but can’t stand I repeat facts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s wisdom indeed how l live my life is my business not for you evil coward filthy Malaysian and sinkie bastards to judge and open your filthy mouth and point your filthy finger when the fact is I am a virgin and impossible to be slut whore mistress. So many people doing wrong to me people like to hear and want to believe their repeated evil filthy shit lies but can’t stand I repeat facts.
Steal my privacy self entitled filthy Malaysian criminal bully sons of whores like @Bad New Brown @Valium @sweetiepie should be jailed and stripped of their PR. Pui their filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why you ownself asked question and answer gai lu siao ah KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am not a YouTuber I don’t care whether people want to hear or not because I am not making a cent out of it !