• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that you are Malaysian @bad new brown?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not true you are filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore accusing me one, why you said you of course only support your own people kt latha? Why is kt latha your own people?

If true you are Malaysian why you dare not tell people you are Malaysian but pretend to be sinkie traitor dog attacking me? Are you ashamed of being mudlander?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4E76B3F4-1D80-4A0B-8B69-4170B2BF407F.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not true you are filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore accusing me one, why you said you of course only support your own people kt latha? Why is kt latha your own people?

If true you are Malaysian why you dare not tell people you are Malaysian but pretend to be sinkie traitor dog attacking me? Are you ashamed of being mudlander?
@Bad New Brown Why do you deny being Malaysian now? Are you ashamed of being mudlander? Is it because you accused me buy 400k condo is whore means many of your fellow Malaysians that buy 400k house are whores by your own definition?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Bad New Brown Why do you deny being Malaysian now? Are you ashamed of being mudlander? Is it because you accused me buy 400k condo is whore means many of your fellow Malaysians that buy 400k house are whores by your own definition?
Btw when I bought my house loan was around 3% just like mudland housing loan nowadays. Everything sama sama so conclusion should be the same indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw when I bought my house loan was around 3% just like mudland housing loan nowadays. Everything sama sama so conclusion should be the same indeed.
@Bad New Brown In fact my mudland housing loan now is around 4%. Oh dear so even more true Malaysians are whores by your proud Malaysian own definition.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very old enough to make your judgement.

Singaporean or Malaysian :biggrin:

This is a game of baccarat.

Old gin, place a last bet of your cheap life :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that you are a prostitute in JB?
And I already replied this question thousands of times even with virginity test challenge. Yet coward Malaysians are smearing me only mean you are sons of dirty whores indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very old enough to make your judgement.

Singaporean or Malaysian :biggrin:

This is a game of baccarat.

Old gin, place a last bet of cheap life :laugh:
You are caught telling evil filthy lies to harm me and now want to dismiss it with say make my own judgment. So shameless Malaysian son of whore indeed. Admit it you are a dirty whore nation by your own definition of whores. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are caught telling evil filthy lies to harm me and now want to dismiss it with say make my own judgment. So shameless Malaysian son of whore indeed. Admit it you are a dirty whore nation by your own definition of whores. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

The above had proven that you are destined to be a loser in this lifetime :cry:

You never and ever win 1 time in your whole cheap life :thumbsdown:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I already replied this question thousands of times even with virginity test challenge. Yet coward Malaysians are smearing me only mean you are sons of dirty whores indeed.

The answer is no.
You are not just a whore in JB.
You will fly your cheebye across the globe for people to fuck till you bleed.