• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that as one ages, the desire to buy branded goods decreases?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have requested Sam to continue to allow this. I can’t live without this. 90% of his posts in the last 2 weeks are variations of this. PeiWeh is far more entertaining with his Xi JP and bat pictures.
good on you! :thumbsup: at least no foul language and swearing and mother this and mother that. that crap makes my eyes water...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, I just got a Galaxy Active 2 watch. I think it's more practical and functional than the ugly gold Rolex from my ex hubbie. Maybe I should pawn the Rolex and spend the money.
gold rolex? ugh... yeah go pawn it. gold is just very... crass??