• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it true that all sinkies

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not angry my friend. After all this is the Internet and you can anonymously say whatever you want.

Your post once again shows the level of racism that flows in your veins, my man. It's such a shame that in the past the British sent their scum and convicted criminals to Oz, polluting such a virgin continent.

One other thing: I am not Singaporean. In fact I am kind of gypsie who consideres the entire world as his home.

You must excuse Imperialarms and neddy,

Its so fun!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you asshole AUS...you are going to have a chineseto be your PM soon...when you white Aussie continue to do nothing but sunning yourself on beaches...and depend on chinese to buy your minerals to keep you lazy Aussie alive......

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you asshole AUS...you are going to have a chineseto be your PM soon...when you white Aussie continue to do nothing but sunning yourself on beaches...and depend on chinese to buy your minerals to keep you lazy Aussie alive......

That is Australia, hell on earth.........

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asians are being firebombed in Perth, and generally all foreigners are considered low class scum in Australia.

The local ang mohs there all think Asians and foreigners should leave Australia.

You just wont get that here.

On Contrary, it is not as bad.. my wifey has a frz who stayed in 6th Ave Bukit Timah.. sold their hse for >2mil during the peak.. and bought a 700k living in a carefree live.

In Mel, my neighbour bought 1.8mil hse.. but got burnt during the poor exchange rate.. he paid 90k stamp duty..

In Gold Coast, my solicitor frz retire at the age of 42, wanted to buy a *ship* for 400k

You dont see poor migrants coming to Australia.. these are cream of the cream.. I'm sure SG would welcome these groups with open arms :smile:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal

You said bro, Aussie come here and dirty our land

Ptui!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy Oz......very soon Australia will be run by asian immigrants...trust me...within 50 years...the original white AUs shall be like the aboriginal..boozing drunk whole day and lying dead on the beaches and got roasted.....wake up you bloody racist Aus WHITE..the least civilised sub-race on earth...only knows how to rob,,steal..others lands and treasures...
try doing it again.......now...wake up racist mate...

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy Oz......very soon Australia will be run by asian immigrants...trust me...within 50 years...the original white AUs shall be like the aboriginal..boozing drunk whole day and lying dead on the beaches and got roasted.....wake up you bloody racist Aus WHITE..the least civilised sub-race on earth...only knows how to rob,,steal..others lands and treasures...
try doing it again.......now...wake up racist mate...

You are a wise and smart observer.

Australia is a shit place fit for shit people. Its also more expensive than New York

You want to get ripped off, just visit Australia.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not angry my friend. After all this is the Internet and you can anonymously say whatever you want.

Your post once again shows the level of racism that flows in your veins, my man. It's such a shame that in the past the British sent their scum and convicted criminals to Oz, polluting such a virgin continent.

One other thing: I am not Singaporean. In fact I am kind of gypsie who consideres the entire world as his home.

How very true. Sad, but true.