• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it true that all sinkies

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in other ang moh lands are desperate to move to USA now, after they have seen the black king being crowned???

Obama become President of USA is equivalent to

Abo becoming PM of Australia
Paki become PM of UK
Tibetan become President of China

possible???

... and Malay becoming Singapore PM.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next they kick all arrogant Aussie Pricks in the balls.

Who are the arrogant ones.

Sinkees who going around neighbouring countries behaving like spoilt whiney brats.

We Aussies will start off kicking you PAP IB first, followed closely with racist Singaporeans next. Except, all these Singaporeans have no balls, no wonder the Singaporean girls prefer to be SPGs than hanging around with limp dicks. Again, the minority of you giving good Singaporeans a BAD NAME.

Even the PAP govt think the FTs are a better bet then you whimmie PAP Singaporeans. :biggrin:

The truth hurts.
But if you get angry, it just mean that you are in denial.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in other ang moh lands are desperate to move to USA now, after they have seen the black king being crowned???

Obama become President of USA is equivalent to

Abo becoming PM of Australia
Paki become PM of UK
Tibetan become President of China

possible???

So long as the surname ends with a vowel, you are on the right track.

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the arrogant ones.

Sinkees who going around neighbouring countries behaving like spoilt whiney brats.

We Aussies will start off kicking you PAP IB first, followed closely with racist Singaporeans next. Except, all these Singaporeans have no balls, no wonder the Singaporean girls prefer to be SPGs than hanging around with limp dicks. Again, the minority of you giving good Singaporeans a BAD NAME.

Even the PAP govt think the FTs are a better bet then you whimmie PAP Singaporeans. :biggrin:

The truth hurts.
But if you get angry, it just mean that you are in denial.

I am not angry my friend. After all this is the Internet and you can anonymously say whatever you want.

Your post once again shows the level of racism that flows in your veins, my man. It's such a shame that in the past the British sent their scum and convicted criminals to Oz, polluting such a virgin continent.

One other thing: I am not Singaporean. In fact I am kind of gypsie who consideres the entire world as his home.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not angry my friend. After all this is the Internet and you can anonymously say whatever you want.

Your post once again shows the level of racism that flows in your veins, my man. It's such a shame that in the past the British sent their scum and convicted criminals to Oz, polluting such a virgin continent.

One other thing: I am not Singaporean. In fact I am kind of gypsie who consideres the entire world as his home.

You must excuse Mr Josh Ang of Geraldton, Wa here. Poor guy is getting ripped off with the most ridiculous prices of anything in Australia. Its expensive to even eat there and now its a traffic jam pollution centre of world misery mixed in with racial hate towards Asians. Australia is a disaster.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of this joker already, just ignore him. This fellow looks bad and just makes his country of Australia worse.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must excuse Mr Josh Ang of Geraldton, Wa here. Poor guy is getting ripped off with the most ridiculous prices of anything in Australia. Its expensive to even eat there and now its a traffic jam pollution centre of world misery mixed in with racial hate towards Asians. Australia is a disaster.

how come u know his name