• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Islam a peaceful, tolerance and merciful religion in practice or in name?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U xtians. Why no potonglike ur jesus?

Why u never go kill all unbelievers as commanded in ur bible?
If Christians followed the bible literally Mudslimes would be executed, mudslimes will not be allowed to fuck up ang mor lands,,,so mudslimes should be grateful that Christians dont take the bible literally

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Christians followed the bible literally Mudslimes would be executed, mudslimes will not be allowed to fuck up ang mor lands,,,so mudslimes should be grateful that Christians dont take the bible literally

Tat one beyond my control. They should follow the bible commandment OT especially. :thumbsup: Literally?Yes.

OK. Need to rest...zzzzzzzzz

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat one beyond my control. They should follow the bible commandment OT especially. :thumbsup: Literally?Yes.

OK. Need to rest...zzzzzzzzz
OT is just used as reference,,,because Jesus came to fulfill the new covenant,,that why the jewish religion see Jesus as the enemy and not the messiah. The mudslimes just incorporated abit of this and that and this is the result that is seen

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
U xtians. Why no potonglike ur jesus?

Why u never go kill all unbelievers as commanded in ur bible?

I am living in modern days and I am not muslims, so I won't kill or physical hurt any unbeliever. I am not a Jew, so I don't follow the tradition and law set for the jews. I don't practice stoning, this is the law of the past. After circuit breaker, take your family to Aceh, you whole family can experience stoning and laws that were for situations in the old days.

I follow the universal laws of God and Jesus to be good and do good to others even if they are not of similar faith. These laws are universal laws does not change with times or races. I hope Allah will not forget on your judgement day the first thing to do is to examine your lan jiao kecil. Koran is the most misunderstood not by others but by the muslims themselves, Muslims are misguided and following the wrong laws. Jesus says when a blind led a blind, what happened? Violence, intolerence, extremism, radicalism, terrorism...How much you fast and pray 10 times a day all not use, if muslims are still misguided to carrying out beheading in modern days. Moving forwards, koran believing muslims will still practice beheading. Muslims don't understand commandments, just follow blindly.

How many m&ds can read arabic?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plse. I am talking abt the scriptures. Ur bible. U ought to follow the commandment, no?
I'm sorry that your command of English is limited, hence you could not understand the explanation that I've written in my previous posts. As the saying goes,'you see what you want to see, you believe what you want to believe.'
It does not feel good talking bad about your religion, but I refuse to be a silent bystander and let you insult my Bible, when your religion and it's people are very flawed in character and mindset. I take it as my social responsibility to share my observations/experience/knowledge.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because unlike the moslems, we have Conscience. Our God teaches Love, Compassion and Mercy, not fear and blind faith.

A religious moslem is more dangerous than a less religious one. A less religious one may be a drug addict but at least he won't ended up as a beheader or suicide bomber. Most non arab muslims, they don't really understand the Koran unless they learn Arabic.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are all screwed up with their understanding of scriptures or lack of understanding as most non arab muslims can't read Arabic. It is a blind and dangerous faith whereby believers would literally apply military law when bankruptcy law is more applicable. The end results are self harms(female genital mutilation) and harms to unrelated human beings (killing and beheading of infidels). Islam needs apostasy and blasphemy laws to keep the religion from falling apart. The symptoms and signs indicate it is not a religion but a deadly cult.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i go to sermon, it teaches to fear and ban pork and dogs and can have 72 virgins and can have sex with a 6 yr old gal and gal need to cover head to toe. Act innocent. m&d gals are the youngest race to lost virgin compare to chinese and ah neh. I will find fucking weird and demonic. Fucking no logic. The only good thing tat is can marry four wives but as long im damn rich im fine with that.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i go to sermon, it teaches to fear and ban pork and dogs and can have 72 virgins and can have sex with a 6 yr old gal and gal need to cover head to toe. Act innocent. m&d gals are the youngest race to lost virgin compare to chinese and ah neh. I will find fucking weird and demonic. Fucking no logic. The only good thing tat is can marry four wives but as long im damn rich im fine with that.
A fucking sick and evil religion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muhammed married Aisha when she was 6, screwed her when she was 9. Even by standard around the world 1400 years ago, 9 years old is already under age.

Another benefit for being a muslim, you join brotherhood with 1.6 billion muslims around the world. I dare not criticize you then, I want my head on my neck not on the ground.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sorry that your command of English is limited, hence you could not understand the explanation that I've written in my previous posts. As the saying goes,'you see what you want to see, you believe what you want to believe.'
It does not feel good talking bad about your religion, but I refuse to be a silent bystander and let you insult my Bible, when your religion and it's people are very flawed in character and mindset. I take it as my social responsibility to share my observations/experience/knowledge.

Hey. Whos been talking bad about religion? Its ur good xtian friends here. Did u see me open any threads on xtianity? So u can insult my religion n the Quran whereas i cant? Instead of being a good xtian, advising ur xtian fellow to stop ridiculing Islam, u join in the bashing. And now u turn and twist and said i bad mouth ur bible? Who started it first? And wat u meant i insulted ur bible? Those verses i quoted is fm ur bible. Are u insulting ur bible?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OT is just used as reference,,,because Jesus came to fulfill the new covenant,,that why the jewish religion see Jesus as the enemy and not the messiah. The mudslimes just incorporated abit of this and that and this is the result that is seen

Just for reference? U say or the churches said? Did jesus pbuh say tat? Btw is Lord of Israel same as jesus pbuh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am living in modern days and I am not muslims, so I won't kill or physical hurt any unbeliever. I am not a Jew, so I don't follow the tradition and law set for the jews. I don't practice stoning, this is the law of the past. After circuit breaker, take your family to Aceh, you whole family can experience stoning and laws that were for situations in the old days.

I follow the universal laws of God and Jesus to be good and do good to others even if they are not of similar faith. These laws are universal laws does not change with times or races. I hope Allah will not forget on your judgement day the first thing to do is to examine your lan jiao kecil. Koran is the most misunderstood not by others but by the muslims themselves, Muslims are misguided and following the wrong laws. Jesus says when a blind led a blind, what happened? Violence, intolerence, extremism, radicalism, terrorism...How much you fast and pray 10 times a day all not use, if muslims are still misguided to carrying out beheading in modern days. Moving forwards, koran believing muslims will still practice beheading. Muslims don't understand commandments, just follow blindly.

How many m&ds can read arabic?

So ur bible is not eternal? Word of God. Cant be used 2020? Plse lah. Is so obvious. U people cherry pick watever verses suits u. Why u not following the commandment in ur bible? U are going against the commandment of ur God, no?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So now u also join in the fun ya. Double standard ya. Quran no logic. But bible got logic? Bible also said cant take pork. U interested in sex? Tons and tons u can find in the bible. Bible say if u ur friends not xtian, kill them. Just google for it.
A true believer will abide by all the commandments as laid out in the scripture. Not like those hypocrite xtians here. Pretend to preach love. But when proven tat Bible preached violence, they cant accept it.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey. Whos been talking bad about religion? Its ur good xtian friends here. Did u see me open any threads on xtianity? So u can insult my religion n the Quran whereas i cant? Instead of being a good xtian, advising ur xtian fellow to stop ridiculing Islam, u join in the bashing. And now u turn and twist and said i bad mouth ur bible? Who started it first?
Your reactions epitomized why Islam is a bad religion. The moslem way of life is exactly that, act like a goody two shoes in real life, but if anyone steps on your toe, you behead them(figuratively speaking). It is not a peaceful religion, instead it is a religion of fear, pretense and hate. It is toxic, full of vitriol, family/friends back stabbing each other, indulging in envy/jealousy amongst each other, men beating women up, raping/molesting their beautiful daughters, procreate like car accidents when they could not even feed themselves, steal from children, steal from the poor, they have no qualms about being cruel to others, especially the ‘infidels.’ Why? Because they ‘wear’ their religion, pray in a language that they do not even understand, their hearts are empty. God does not exist in their hearts.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your reactions epitomized why Islam is a bad religion. The moslem way of life is exactly that, act like a goody two shoes in real life, but if anyone steps on your toe, you behead them(figuratively speaking). It is not a peaceful religion, instead it is a religion of fear, pretense and hate. It is toxic, full of vitriol, family/friends back stabbing each other, indulging in envy/jealousy amongst each other, men beating women up, raping/molesting their beautiful daughters, procreate like car accidents when they could not even feed themselves, steal from children, steal from the poor, they have no qualms about being cruel to others, especially the ‘infidels.’ Why? Because they ‘wear’ their religion, pray in a language that they do not even understand, their hearts are empty. God does not exist in their hearts.

Ok. Tats ur opinion. Now back to those commandment. Why u tink is insulting? :biggrin:

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" "[Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;""Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:" "But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." "And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage." [Deuteronomy 13]

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Tats ur opinion. Now back to those commandment. Why u tink is insulting? :biggrin:
Unlike the moslems, we have bible reading classes where we apply our theory and take into account that the bible was written long before civilization, and that our God‘s words are of love, mercy and forgiveness.
Moslems on the other hand act exactly like you do, take what was written in the Koran and act on it, like beheading the French teacher.
Do not tell us to follow the commandments blindly like you do.