• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Islam a peaceful, tolerance and merciful religion in practice or in name?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have compiled a list of verses that Christians neglect.
They practice what is called ‘ selective morality ’ when it comes to the Bible. They choose verses and jam it down ours throats, and the rest they ignore and reject
vehemently. Its about time we have exposed this truth
about those who claim to be followers of Christ. They
really don ’ t follow him at all. My comments are in red. (1) Do they fast like Jesus? When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18so that it will not be obvious to
men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in
secret, will reward you. (Matthew 6:16-18) And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred . (Matthew 4:2) And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by
nothing, but by prayer and fasting . (Mark 9:29) People had complained to Jesus saying, “ Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and
drink?” (Luke 5:33). But Jesus replied that as long as he is with them his disciples should not fast, but after he is
taken away then “ they will fast in those days ” (Luke 5:35). So after they had fasted and prayed … (Acts 13:3) * Christians do not fast; neither do they put oil on their heads. The disciples fasted like Jesus after his departure,
and Muslims fast like them too! (3) Do they behave like Jesus? The Bible describes the character of Jesus: So he made a whip out of cords , and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins
of the money changers and overturned their tables . (John 2:5) And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. (John 2:3-4) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should
reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me. (Luke 19:27) I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! (Luke 12:49) (4) Do they hate their family members? “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and
mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26) * We know the Bible strictly forbids getting drunk and prohibits drinking wine (Leviticus 10:9) Christianity is
the cause of the social corruptions today, so how many
Christians hate their family members? (5) Do they pray in the manner of Jesus? And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou
[wilt]. (Matthew 26:39) * Do Christians pray like Jesus? The answer is no. The scripture above seems to imply that Christians are blind
people who cannot discern the fact with their own eyes
that Jesus prayed in physical manner. Other significant examples: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the
Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. And
I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will
multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him , saying, As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of
many nations. (Genesis 17:1-4) Come, let us bow down in worship , let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; (Psalms 95:6) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and
about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God , Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be
unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
(Revelations 7:11-12)
And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the Lord until eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast Thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into
the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? Would to God
we had been content, and dwelt on the other side of the
Jordan! (Joshua 7:6-7) And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the
congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them. ( Numbers 20:6) (6) Sell everything and give to the poor? So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:33) “All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said. “ When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” (Luke 18:21-22)
Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
(Matthew 10:9) * Should Christians accept poverty and sell everything they have? This teaching is neglected because the
Christian West is known as the consumerist society. (7) Is marrying divorced women adultery? But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an
adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. (Matthew 5:32, 19:9) * Marrying a divorced woman is adultery? How many
Christians have broken this law? (8) Are they supposed to gouge their eyes? Cut off their
hands? If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot
causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into
hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, (Mark
9:43-47) (9) Are they allowed to save money? “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth , where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. (Matthew
6:19-20) * Jesus seems to be forbidding banks to exist, since the
words “ where thieves break in and steal ” implies the storage of money and bank robbers! Jesus rejects the
accumulation of money, that ’ s why he overturned the money changers at the Temple. The Hadith below clarifies this point: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 488:
Narrated Zaid bin Wahab:
I passed by a place called Ar-Rabadha and by chance I
met Abu Dhar and asked him, “What has brought you to
this place?” He said, “I was in Sham and differed with
Muawiya on the meaning of (the following verses of the Quran): ‘They who hoard up gold and silver and spend them not in the way of Allah. ‘ (9.34). Muawiya said, ‘This verse is revealed regarding the people of the
scriptures.” (Sahih Bukhari) (10) Will rich people enter Heaven? Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25, Luke 18:25) (11) Can they move mountains? He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you
can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move . Nothing will be impossible for you (Matthew 17:20) Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and
do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. (Matthew 21:21) * Remember when Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered, bearing the sign that no fruit will grow from it
again. Jesus himself made it clear: Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found
nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. (Matthew 21:19) * Since the fig tree withered in the literal sense, it means that Christians can also move mountains in the literal
sense too! This is precisely what Matthew 21:21 is
dictating. (12) Can they walk on snakes? I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. (Luke 10:19) (13) Are they absolutely perfect? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:48) (14) Don’ t practice good deeds in public? “Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (Matthew 6:1) (15) Do you follow this verse? Nobody really does. But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone
strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. (Matthew 5:39) (16) Do not worry about tomorrow? “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear . Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was
dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the
grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is
thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O
you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ (Matthew 6:25-31) * It’ s obvious that today ’ s Christians worry about materialistic things like clothes and shopping. They hang out and spend time in the market place, contradicting the
teachings of Jesus
“ To millions of Christians, Christ came to show them “ the way ” in which they should live, yet to what extent do they follow His advice? It seems that prefer to worship Him rather than follow Him. It’ s easier on human nature, besides it takes only a few hours one day a week. Thus they are free to spend the rest of the time in
the marketplace , doing the very opposite of what He taught. The result is we have sunk to the very depths of materiality; money is now our savior, and only knowledge that helps us make it is of any value (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the
Bible, pp. 324) (17) You cannot worship two masters “No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, (Luke 16:13) * Christians worship Jesus as a ‘ divine mediator ’ between God and men. They also construct statues when the Bible prohibits the making of graven images.
The Roman Catholics worship Mary and the Holy Ghost! (18) Will everyone burn in Hell according to the Bible?! For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
(Mark 9:49) KJV, 1611 Everyone will be salted with fire. (NIV), 1970 (19) Should Christians allow people to sue them? And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. (Matthew 5:40) (20) Are Christians allowed to get borrowed materials back?
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes
what belongs to you, do not demand it back. (Luke 6:30)

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity and Violence: The Crusades

• One of the most famous examples of religious violence in the Middle Ages is of course the Crusades - attempts by European Christians to impose their vision of religion upon Jews, Orthodox Christians, heretics, Muslims, and just about anyone else who happened to get in the way. Traditionally the term "Crusades" are limited to describing massive military expeditions by Christians to the Middle East, but it is more accurate to acknowledge that there also existed "crusades" internal to Europe and directed at local minority groups.

Amazingly, the Crusades have often been remembered in a romantic fashion, but perhaps nothing has deserved it less. Hardly a noble quest in foreign lands, the Crusades represented the worst in religion generally and in Christianity specifically. The broad historical outlines of the Crusades are available in most history books, so I will instead present some examples of how greed, gullibility and violence played such important roles.

Religion and the Crusading Spirit

Not all crusades were led by kings greedy for conquest, although they certainly didn't hesitate when they had a chance. An important fact often overlooked is that the crusading spirit which gripped Europe throughout the High Middle Ages had particularly religious roots. Two systems which emerged in the church deserve special mention has having contributed greatly: penance and indulgences. Penance was a type of worldly punishment, and a common form was a pilgrimage to the Holy Lands. Pilgrims resented the fact that sites holy to Christianity were not controlled by Christians, and they were easily whipped into a state of agitation and hatred towards Muslims. Later on, crusading itself was regarded as a holy pilgrimage - thus, people paid penance for their sins by going off and slaughtering adherents of another religion. Indulgences, or waivers of temporal punishment, were granted by the church to anyone who contributed monetarily to the bloody campaigns.

Early on, crusades were more likely to be unorganized mass movements of "the people" than organized movements of traditional armies. More than that, the leaders seemed be chosen based on just how incredible their claims were. Tens of thousands of peasants followed Peter the Hermit who displayed a letter he claimed was written by and delivered to him personally by Jesus. This letter was supposed to be his credentials as a Christian leader, and perhaps he was indeed qualified - in more ways than one.

Not to be outdone, throngs of crusaders in the Rhine valley followed a goose believed to be enchanted by God to be their guide. I'm not sure that they got very far, although they did manage to join other armies following Emich of Leisingen who asserted that a cross miraculously appeared on his chest, certifying him for leadership. Showing a level of rationality consistent with their choice of leaders, Emich's followers decided that before they traveled across Europe to kill God's enemies, it would be a good idea to eliminate the infidels in their midst. Thus suitably motivated, they proceeded to massacre the Jews in German cities like Mainz and Worms. Thousands of defenseless men, women and children were chopped, burned or otherwise slaughtered.

This sort of action was not an isolated event - indeed, it was repeated throughout Europe by all sorts of crusading hordes. The lucky Jews were given a last-minute chance to convert to Christianity in accord with Augustine's doctrines. Even other Christians were not safe from the Christian crusaders. As they roamed the countryside, they spared no effort in pillaging towns and farms for food. When Peter the Hermit's army entered Yugoslavia, 4,000 Christian residents of the city of Zemun were massacred before the army moved on to burn Belgrade.

Professionalized Slaughter
    Eventually the mass killings by amateur crusaders were taken over by professional soldiers - not so that fewer innocents would be killed, but so that they would be killed in a more orderly fashion. This time, ordained bishops followed along to bless the atrocities and make sure that they had official church approval. Leaders like Peter the Hermit and the Rhine Goose were rejected by the church not for their actions, but for their reluctance to follow official church procedures.

Taking the heads of slain enemies and impaling them upon pikes appears to have been a favorite pastime among crusaders, for example, chronicles record a story of a crusader-bishop who referred to the impaled heads of slain Muslims as a joyful spectacle for the people of God. When Muslim cities were captured by Christian crusaders, it was standard operating procedure for all inhabitants - no matter what their age - to be summarily killed. It is not an exaggeration to say that the streets ran red with blood as Christians reveled in church-sanctioned horrors. Jews who took refuge in their synagogues would be burned alive, not unlike the treatment they received in Europe.

In his reports about the conquest of Jerusalem, Chronicler Raymond of Aguilers wrote that "It was a just and marvelous judgment of God, that this place [the temple of Solomon] should be filled with the blood of the unbelievers." St. Bernard announced before the Second Crusade that "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

Sometimes, atrocities were excused as actually being merciful. When a crusader army broke out of Antioch and sent the besieging army into flight, the Christians found that the abandoned Muslim camp was filled with the wives of the enemy soldiers. Chronicler Fulcher of Chartres happily recorded for posterity that "...the Franks did nothing evil to them [the women] except pierce their bellies with their lances."

Fatal Heresy
    Although members of other religions obviously suffered at the hands of good Christians throughout the Middle Ages, it should not be forgotten that other Christians suffered just as much. Augustine's exhortation to compel entry into the church was adopted with great zeal when church leaders dealt with Christians who dared to follow a different sort of religious path. This had not always been the case - during the first millennium, death was a rare penalty. But in the 1200s, shortly after the beginning of the crusades against the Muslims, wholly European crusades against Christian dissidents were enacted.

The first victims were the Albigenses, sometimes called the Cathari, who were centered primarily in southern France. These poor freethinkers doubted the biblical story of Creation, thought that Jesus was an angel instead of God, rejected transubstantiation, and demanded strict celibacy. History has taught that celibate religious groups generally tend to die out sooner or later, but contemporary church leaders weren't anxious to wait. The Cathari also took the dangerous step of translating the bible into the common language of the people, which only served to further enrage religious leaders.

In 1208, Pope Innocent III raised an army of over 20,000 knights and peasants eager to kill and pillage their way through France. When the city of Beziers fell to the besieging armies of Christendom, soldiers asked papal legate Arnald Amalric how to tell the faithful apart from the infidels. He uttered his famous words: "Kill them all. God will know His own." Such depths of contempt and hatred are truly frightening, but they are made possible by a religious doctrine of eternal punishment for unbelievers and eternal reward for believers.

Followers of Peter Waldo of Lyon, called Waldensians, also suffered the wrath of official Christendom. They promoted the role of lay street preachers despite official policy that only ordained ministers be allowed to preach. They rejecting things like oaths, war, relics, veneration of saints, indulgences, purgatory, and a great deal more which was promoted by Catholic leaders. The church needed to control the sort of information which the people heard, lest they be corrupted by the temptation to think for themselves. They were declared heretics at the Council of Verona in 1184 and then hounded and killed over the course of the following 500 years. In 1487, Pope Innocent VIII called for an armed crusade against populations of Waldensians in France.

Dozens of other heretical groups suffered the same fate - condemnation, excommunication, repression and eventually death. Christians did not shy away from killing their own religious brethren when even minor theological differences arose. For them, perhaps no differences were truly minor - all doctrines were a part of the True Path to heaven, and deviation on any point challenged the authority of the church and the community. It was a rare person who dared to stand up and make independent decisions about religious belief, made all the more rare by the fact that they were massacred as fast as possible.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shootings across Christian USA amid continued summer surge in gun violence

(CNN)Chicago and New York are among a number of cities that saw heightened levels of gun violence this weekend, continuing a trend of increased violence over the past few months.
In Chicago, nearly 30 people were shot and three people killed over the weekend, Chicago Police said Sunday morning.
Among those injured are a 12-year-old boy, a 14-year-old boy and two 16-year-old boys in separate shooting incidents. One of the three people killed was an 18-year-old man.
Police said the 12-year-old boy was standing in a park with a group when he was shot in the leg around 8 p.m. (9 p.m. ET) Friday and transported to the hospital in fair condition. Police are still looking for the suspect.
A 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm late Saturday and the 18-year-old man killed on the 3500 block of W. Flournoy, police said. The 14-year-old told police he heard shots fired and felt pain and was transported to the hospital in fair condition. Police do not have details on any suspects.
A 16-year-old boy was shot in the leg Saturday after police say a group of people pulled up in a vehicle and fired shots at him. He was transported to the hospital in stable condition.
In New York, over 40 people were shot in a 48-hour period as of Sunday morning, the New York Police Department said.
There were 20 victims as a result of 12 shooting incidents Friday, and 23 victims as a result of 20 shooting incidents Saturday, according to data released by the NYPD.
In the last week, New York reported 70 people injured in 55 shooting incidents, according to preliminary NYPD data. In that same span, 14 people were victims of homicides. In the same week of 2019, 26 people were injured in shooting incidents and seven were killed in homicides.
Increase in shootings across US
Chicago, New York and other American cities have seen sharp increases in gun violence since late spring. From May to June 2020, homicides in 20 major US cities increased by 37%, led by Chicago, Philadelphia and Milwaukee, according to new data from the nonpartisan Council on Criminal Justice think tank.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Record wave of deadly shootings hits Christian US cities. More police aren't the answer, activists say

The Rev. Carl Day knows he's taking a risk every day he walks the streets of Philadelphia, where at least one person has died violently every day this year, mostly from guns.

Nationally, in the Christian USA, at least 11,047 people have died in gun violence so far this year, excluding suicide, compared to 15,208 in all of 2019, according to the Gun Violence Archive. At that rate, it will easily be the deadliest year for gun-related homicides since at least 1999, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data. Experts say other major crimes are flat or even down.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please quote 5 33 as well

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land. This ˹penalty˺ is a disgrace for them in this world, and they will suffer a tremendous punishment in the Hereafter.1

Most of ur quotes r out of context. Tats y i used to ignore ur post. Hope u not back to ur old self. U know 5:33? Enemies are waging war. Will u kip still n get beheaded?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of ur quotes r out of context. Tats y i used to ignore ur post. Hope u not back to ur old self. U know 5:33? Enemies are waging war. Will u kip still n get beheaded?
The point is u have quoted out of context as the quran did not say that all life crap. If its soo good. There will be no justification for mudslimes terrorism

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point is u have quoted out of context as the quran did not say that all life crap. If its soo good. There will be no justification for mudslimes terrorism

Wat crap? Allah already said if u wage war against HIM and the apostle, tats WAR. But if u repent, we wont kill u. And u deliberately and conveniently left out verse 34? Why u like tat? We are here to discuss. Not to score points. I am not here to bring down any religion. I do have friends who are practising xtians. So its not my type to criticise other religion.

That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land. This ˹penalty˺ is a disgrace for them in this world, and they will suffer a tremendous punishment in the Hereafter.1

As for those who repent before you seize them, then know that Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Q5:34]

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat crap? Allah already said if u wage war against HIM and the apostle, tats WAR. But if u repent, we wont kill u. And u deliberately and conveniently left out verse 34? Why u like tat? We are here to discuss. Not to score points. I am not here to bring down any religion. I do have friends who are practising xtians. So its not my type to criticise other religion.

That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.

As for those who repent before you seize them, then know that Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Q5:34]
U misquoted verse 32.. becuase it never was like as you said

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U misquoted verse 32.. becuase it never was like as you said

No misquote tere. U dont understand Arabic. Children of Israel still worship the same God i.e. Allah s.w.t. So wat applied to the Jews also applied to the Muslims. We Muslims believe in Prophet Ibrahim pbuh, Moses pbuh, Jesus pbuh. Wat so hard to understand.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bible that we read and recite in our daily prayers are in a language that we understand. Hence, our connection to God is strong.
We do not sing a French song to our wives, do we? That will most likely create a misunderstanding in our communication, relationship and self-development.
Moslems pray 5 times a day, in a foreign language that most of them do not understand. This is why a lot of moslems are proud hypocrites that will not hesitate to harm others, even their own family members/good friends and pro-create irresponsibly. They lack the Real connection to God, hence, they lack human conscience. In the public, they wear hijab n act all holy guacamole. But behind closed doors, jealousy/revenge/incest abounds. Life is like a stage to them. They like to ‘act holy, eat halal, glamorize Arabic words,’ they think highly of Arabs n middle eastern people. If you are an avid traveler, you know what quality of people comes from this region.
Amongst the Non-believers, ‘PHD’ means Doctor of Philosophy. Amongst the moslems here, it is commonly known as perasaan hasad dengki(their PhD, which means feelings of envy/jealousy), which pretty much summarize their common practice.

I will just cut the chase. If u really love ur bible i.e.the Word of God, did u follow this commandment? So if ur parents or even friends not xtians, u are suppose to kill them all. Did u? See. we are more xtians than u. But of course u dont find such verse in the Quran commanding Muslims to kill their parents and friends. Kind of wondering i knew so many Muslim converts. But they still love their parents who were idol worshippers.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" "[Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;""Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:" "But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." "And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage." [Deuteronomy 13]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have compiled a list of verses that Christians neglect.
They practice what is called ‘ selective morality ’ when it comes to the Bible. They choose verses and jam it down ours throats, and the rest they ignore and reject
vehemently. Its about time we have exposed this truth
about those who claim to be followers of Christ

Very true. Only selective "commandment" tat suits them. Laws on food dietary (halal), prayers, fastings...all exempted. Haha... are they really following the bible or the churches.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@duluxe . U love to talk about apostasy and violence. Let me show u. From ur bible. Now is this not apostasy? Is this not violence? Why are u not following jesus commandment? Have the gall to curse Allah and the Prophet as satan? Na'uzubillah!

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No misquote tere. U dont understand Arabic. Children of Israel still worship the same God i.e. Allah s.w.t. So wat applied to the Jews also applied to the Muslims. We Muslims believe in Prophet Ibrahim pbuh, Moses pbuh, Jesus pbuh. Wat so hard to understand.
Because your so called 'belief' is different..all other religions to mudslimes are infidels

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is only if the jews pay the Jidzia..

Allah made a covenant with the Children of Israel and appointed twelve leaders from among them and ˹then˺ said, “I am truly with you. If you establish prayer, pay alms-tax, believe in My messengers, support them, and lend to Allah a good loan, I will certainly forgive your sins and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow. And whoever among you disbelieves afterwards has truly strayed from the Right Way.” 5: 12

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because your so called 'belief' is different..all other religions to mudslimes are infidels

Infidel (literally "unfaithful") is a term used in certain religions for those accused of unbelief in the central tenets of their own religion, for members of another religion, or for the irreligious. ... The term infidel was used by Christians to describe those perceived as the enemies of Christianity.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infidel (literally "unfaithful") is a term used in certain religions for those accused of unbelief in the central tenets of their own religion, for members of another religion, or for the irreligious. ... The term infidel was used by Christians to describe those perceived as the enemies of Christianity.
Christians now treat 'infidels' differently as compared to how mudslimes treat infidels,,,if not mudslimes would not be allowed into ang mor lands

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no point quarelling about faith.

3.67. Abraham was not a Jew, nor a Christian; but he was one pure of faith and submitter. He was never of those who associate partners with God.

Abraham was not of Islamic faith either. HE merely submit to God without any religion.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is only if the jews pay the Jidzia..

Allah made a covenant with the Children of Israel and appointed twelve leaders from among them and ˹then˺ said, “I am truly with you. If you establish prayer, pay alms-tax, believe in My messengers, support them, and lend to Allah a good loan, I will certainly forgive your sins and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow. And whoever among you disbelieves afterwards has truly strayed from the Right Way.” 5: 12

I am referring to Q5:32.

It apply to Muslims as well. Its in the Quran. All messengers carry the same message.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians now treat 'infidels' differently as compared to how mudslimes treat infidels,,,if not mudslimes would not be allowed into ang mor lands

U starting to trangress. I am discussing about the commandment in the bible. I am not talking about how muslims or xtians treating others