• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Islam a peaceful, tolerance and merciful religion in practice or in name?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
slam mandates death for non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state who mention “something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o11.10), and such laws are based upon passages in the Hadith and Sira in which Muhammad orders the murders of people who have insulted him.

These include Abu Afak, who was over one hundred years old, and the poetess Asma bint Marwan. Abu Afak was killed in his sleep, in response to Muhammad’s question, “Who will avenge me on this scoundrel?” Similarly, Muhammad on another occasion cried out, “Will no one rid me of this daughter of Marwan?” One of his followers, Umayr ibn Adi, went to her house that night, where he found her sleeping next to her children. The youngest, a nursing babe, was in her arms. But that didn’t stop Umayr from murdering her and the baby as well. Muhammad commended him: “You have done a great service to Allah and His Messenger, Umayr!” (Ibn Ishaq, 674-676)

Then there was Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf. Muhammad asked: “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” One of the Muslims, Muhammad bin Maslama, answered, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” When Muhammad said that he would, Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab).” Muhammad responded: “You may say it.” Muhammad bin Maslama duly lied to Ka’b, luring him into his trap, and murdered him. (Sahih Bukhari, volume 5, book 59, number 369)

Likewise Islam QA used to call for death for blasphemers, using both Qur’an and Hadith to make its argument, although now it has removed this. “The scholars are unanimously agreed,” the site explained, “that a Muslim who insults the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) becomes a kaafir [unbeliever] and an apostate who is to be executed. This consensus was narrated by more than one of the scholars, such as Imaam Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, Ibn al-Mundhir, al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad, al-Khattaabi and others.”

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it ia peaceful religion if you believe rape of children and murder of non believers are peaceful deeds.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS. U havent answer my question. No worry. I wont flame u. Are u a xtian? Do u believe the bible is the word of God?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS. U havent answer my question. No worry. I wont flame u. Are u a xtian? Do u believe the bible is the word of God?

The torah and bible are the truth Word of God. Quran is the adulterated imitation devised by Satan to establish control and expand his empire through killing. The bible already warns christian of false prophets.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

2 peter 2:1-3 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

The bible prophesied of Muhummed and Islam is very very true. Islam is destrctive as predicted by the bible, Muhammed and early caliphates explansion came about by the SWORD and greed for women. Look at the fruits of Islam, expansion by blood and killing, incest, under age sex, apostasy death law, blashemy death law, honor killing, etc. Islam will disappear if there is no apostasy law, it is Satan's cult. A true religion does not need apostasy and blashemy laws to keep itself.

I know why you ask this question. Before the bible was translated into many languages, the bible is in one language like the koran and hadiths, and can only be interpreted through a priest. Translation will have some errors and variants in interpretation, I told you before the bible is macam compass pointing to the truth (the WORD). The compass is not the destination or goal but a guide. I can donate 1000 copies of bible for islamist to burn. Like mobile phones, there are many variants of android phones but the essense of the mobile technology is the same. We have compasses for different climate and sailing conditions, the important point is how the compass achieved its purposes.

During the period when the bible can only be read in one language, amdk countries were in darkness. After the bible became available to millions of christian in their native languages, the christians are truly inspired without priest or imam and amdk christian countries flourished in science, economy, military, etc and you compare islamic countries with them. We look at the fruits and results, even the Internet and weapons used by muslim countries and islamic suicide bombers are invented by the whites. Look at the fruits of islam and sharia laws- backwarness, regression, incest, under age sex, apostatasy killing, blasphemy killing, honor killing, etc . Sharia laws is an old unchanged compass still believing in the practise stoning to dead, cutting off hands and legs. Modern world already use electronic execution chair for dead punishment, sharia believing muslims are living in the past guided by an outdated unchanged compass. We are living in modern world, we require a variant compass for direction. But the essense of the compass is still the same comparing to 1000 years ago, the salvation we sought in Jesus is the same even the bible has been translated into thousand of languages.

You look at your koran, only in one arabic. No wonder the people misinterpreted the Koran are mostly imams themselves and radicalised common muslims. The more common muslims into religion, the more extreme and conservative they became. You dare to deny beheading of the french teacher by a young muslim, he is not inspired by what he read in the koran? Totally no relation with the koran? You answer me this question trufully.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The torah and bible are the truth Word of God. Quran is the adulterated imitation devised by Satan to establish control and expand his empire through killing. The bible already warns christian of false prophets.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

2 peter 2:1-3 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

The bible prophesied of Muhummed and Islam is very very true. Islam is destrctive as predicted by the bible, Muhammed and early caliphates explansion came about by the SWORD and greed for women. Look at the fruits of Islam, expansion by blood and killing, incest, under age sex, apostasy death law, blashemy death law, honor killing, etc. Islam will disappear if there is no apostasy law, it is Satan's cult. A true religion does not need apostasy and blashemy laws to keep itself.

I know why you ask this question. Before the bible was translated into many languages, the bible is in one language like the koran and hadiths, and can only be interpreted through a priest. Translation will have some errors and variants in interpretation, I told you before the bible is macam compass pointing to the truth (the WORD). The compass is not the destination or goal but a guide. I can donate 1000 copies of bible for islamist to burn. Like mobile phones, there are many variants of android phones but the essense of the mobile technology is the same. We have compasses for different climate and sailing conditions, the important point is how the compass achieved its purposes.

During the period when the bible can only be read in one language, amdk countries were in darkness. After the bible became available to millions of christian in their native languages, the christians are truly inspired without priest or imam and amdk christian countries flourished in science, economy, military, etc and you compare islamic countries with them. We look at the fruits and results, even the Internet and weapons used by muslim countries and islamic suicide bombers are invented by the whites. Look at the fruits of islam and sharia laws- backwarness, regression, incest, under age sex, apostatasy killing, blasphemy killing, honor killing, etc . Sharia laws is an old unchanged compass still believing in the practise stoning to dead, cutting off hands and legs. Modern world already use electronic execution chair for dead punishment, sharia believing muslims are living in the past guided by an outdated unchanged compass. We are living in modern world, we require a variant compass for direction. But the essense of the compass is still the same comparing to 1000 years ago, the salvation we sought in Jesus is the same even the bible has been translated into thousand of languages.

You look at your koran, only in one arabic. No wonder the people misinterpreted the Koran are mostly imams themselves and radicalised common muslims. The more common muslims into religion, the more extreme and conservative they became. You dare to deny beheading of the french teacher by a young muslim, he is not inspired by what he read in the koran? Totally no relation with the koran? You answer me this question trufully.

OK. At least now i know ur a Christian.

The rest of ur post i will come back to u later. Now abit sibuk

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you hear about mohamad were written 170 year or so after his death. Its as if the arabs totally erased whatever he preached and created something new.

If the peace deal between mohamad and the citizens of medina was not found, historians thought he was a mythical figure.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantasy mumbo jumbo pulled out of some kafir bastards @rse and paraded as facts not to be taken as reference.

Next.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please answer my question at the end of the post first.

Actually u should not be afraid of questions if u think ur bible is the word of god, no? Just a simple question like does jesus speak English, u also reluctant to answer whereas i have been answering tons of u posts. OK...ini Hang ok. Will answer ur above post. Honestly teres no verses in the Quran to command one to behead anyone who mocked the Prophet. Infact the Quran mentioned explicitly taking one's life just like taking whole of humanity.

"Whoever kills an innocent life it is as if he has killed all of humanity.." |Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:32|

So wats ur answer to my question. Did jesus speak english?

Btw i may open a thread specifically on subject of the bible. I hope hear fm u tere.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually u should not be afraid of questions if u think ur bible is the word of god, no? Just a simple question like does jesus speak English, u also reluctant to answer whereas i have been answering tons of u posts. OK...ini Hang ok. Will answer ur above post. Honestly teres no verses in the Quran to command one to behead anyone who mocked the Prophet. Infact the Quran mentioned explicitly taking one's life just like taking whole of humanity.

"Whoever kills an innocent life it is as if he has killed all of humanity.." |Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:32|

Btw i may open a thread specifically on subject of the bible. I hope hear fm u tere.
Hello mister,
Bible is written in English, our prayers are done in English. It creates a solid connection with God. We carry God in our hearts, hence we constantly have a conscience in everything we do(eg. Genuine, healthy love in a family; have a good plan for every children that we have b4 they are conceived; genuinely share joy in our family members’/friends’ achievements or beauty,etc). Highly suggest you do not open that thread bcoz it will most likely reveal a lot about Islam, which will not be doing u a favor, my friend.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello mister,
Bible is written in English, our prayers are done in English. It creates a solid connection with God. We carry God in our hearts, hence we constantly have a conscience in everything we do(eg. Genuine, healthy love in a family; have a good plan for every children that we have b4 they are conceived; genuinely share joy in our family members’/friends’ achievements or beauty,etc). Highly suggest you do not open that thread bcoz it will most likely reveal a lot about Islam, which will not be doing u a favor, my friend.

Tks for ur concern. No problem with the bible in English or in Urdu. Tats only the translation. Anyway alot about Islam been revealed here already. Alhamdullillah, it will only strength my faith in Islam. My question was did Jesus speak English?

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello mister,

From moses, all the prophets till Jesus, they spoke Aramaic, not Arabic. Muhammed who spoke arabic was a heretical inserted by himself, commanded by who we know. From moses all the way to Jesus, Arabic writing was not even invented yet. Muhammad was a self injection.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
slam mandates death for non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state who mention “something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o11.10), and such laws are based upon passages in the Hadith and Sira in which Muhammad orders the murders of people who have insulted him.

These include Abu Afak, who was over one hundred years old, and the poetess Asma bint Marwan. Abu Afak was killed in his sleep, in response to Muhammad’s question, “Who will avenge me on this scoundrel?” Similarly, Muhammad on another occasion cried out, “Will no one rid me of this daughter of Marwan?” One of his followers, Umayr ibn Adi, went to her house that night, where he found her sleeping next to her children. The youngest, a nursing babe, was in her arms. But that didn’t stop Umayr from murdering her and the baby as well. Muhammad commended him: “You have done a great service to Allah and His Messenger, Umayr!” (Ibn Ishaq, 674-676)

Then there was Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf. Muhammad asked: “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” One of the Muslims, Muhammad bin Maslama, answered, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” When Muhammad said that he would, Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab).” Muhammad responded: “You may say it.” Muhammad bin Maslama duly lied to Ka’b, luring him into his trap, and murdered him. (Sahih Bukhari, volume 5, book 59, number 369)

Likewise Islam QA used to call for death for blasphemers, using both Qur’an and Hadith to make its argument, although now it has removed this. “The scholars are unanimously agreed,” the site explained, “that a Muslim who insults the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) becomes a kaafir [unbeliever] and an apostate who is to be executed. This consensus was narrated by more than one of the scholars, such as Imaam Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, Ibn al-Mundhir, al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad, al-Khattaabi and others.”
There is only one law that impose death sentence. It's the law of equivalence. An eye for an eye.if you murder d9mebody from on family or community , that person has the right to kill one from your family or community, or the perpetrator. But forgiveness will be appreciated.

Law of equivalence

2:178 O you who trust it is prescribed upon you the law of equivalence in murdering. The free with the free - and the servant with the servant - and the woman with woman. Thus whoever is pardoned for it from his brother of anything - indeed follow it with conspicuous - and fulfil to him with the best. That is the leniency from your Lord and mercy. Thus whoever exceeds the limit after that - surely for him a very painful punishment.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From moses, all the prophets till Jesus, they spoke Aramaic, not Arabic. Muhammed who spoke arabic was a heretical inserted by himself, commanded by who we know. From moses all the way to Jesus, Arabic writing was not even invented yet. Muhammad was a self injection.

Good. So Jesus spoke Aramaic. So wat language are u reading fm ur bible? Nowadays have google translate u know.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plse explain.

13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known),14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, 17 and none of the condemned things are to be found in your hands

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please quote 5 33 as well

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land. This ˹penalty˺ is a disgrace for them in this world, and they will suffer a tremendous punishment in the Hereafter.1

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for ur concern. No problem with the bible in English or in Urdu. Tats only the translation. Anyway alot about Islam been revealed here already. Alhamdullillah, it will only strength my faith in Islam. My question was did Jesus speak English?
The Bible that we read and recite in our daily prayers are in a language that we understand. Hence, our connection to God is strong.
We do not sing a French song to our wives, do we? That will most likely create a misunderstanding in our communication, relationship and self-development.
Moslems pray 5 times a day, in a foreign language that most of them do not understand. This is why a lot of moslems are proud hypocrites that will not hesitate to harm others, even their own family members/good friends and pro-create irresponsibly. They lack the Real connection to God, hence, they lack human conscience. In the public, they wear hijab n act all holy guacamole. But behind closed doors, jealousy/revenge/incest abounds. Life is like a stage to them. They like to ‘act holy, eat halal, glamorize Arabic words,’ they think highly of Arabs n middle eastern people. If you are an avid traveler, you know what quality of people comes from this region.
Amongst the Non-believers, ‘PHD’ means Doctor of Philosophy. Amongst the moslems here, it is commonly known as perasaan hasad dengki(their PhD, which means feelings of envy/jealousy), which pretty much summarize their common practice.

Last edited: