• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS he a spy?

Is this sinkie a spy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Who Care...?

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrongdoing is according to you and not to me. Wrongdoing is very subjective. People can do anything they want it here. If you feel that it is anyway on what i do is wrong.

Be this in mind: that is your fucking problem, not mine.

I do not need to get anyone's moral approval on how i post here. Only sinkies do that.

hi there

1. tonny, thumbs up!
2. sheep are just dafter sheep, some even evolve into running dogs & snakes.
3. wayanging to be some moral inspector, leaders, mouthers etc.
4. no eye see!

jw5

Loyal
kapitan had a rare brainwave and that is not a lie
the serfs are getting antsy he wanted to get a spy
this chap is a good cook but his forte is being sly
the nickname he shall use from now will hence be fishypie :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And yet the taker of information screams murder,
does it not seem strange to you of the obvious blunder?
Sleight of hand and a mere distraction with a little fooling,
the hand that took the sharp plunge says he is free of wrong doing.

How bizzare?

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, I am not a spy :smile: and have no time for being one LOL

There is no need to peep into the chat room in order to spy on any conversation. Information on one's activity is readily available in many shapes and forms ; if someone chooses to use them against you, he can do it with relative ease w/o having even to log in!

Tony, no need to poll lah. Well designed software and applications typically include traceability features-just ask Sam to give you access to forum plugins or even the database and run a couple of queries and I am sure you can come up with something!

:smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its ok la sis...let it be ...tony is actually quite harmless. Sounds cross most of the time but is quite ok once you get to know him. Come into the chatroom anytime.

For the record, I am not a spy :smile: and have no time for being one LOL

There is no need to peep into the chat room in order to spy on any conversation. Information on one's activity is readily available in many shapes and forms ; if someone chooses to use them against you, he can do it with relative ease w/o having even to log in!

Tony, no need to poll lah. Well designed software and applications typically include traceability features-just ask Sam to give you access to forum plugins or even the database and run a couple of queries and I am sure you can come up with something!

:smile:

jw5

Loyal

nabei, someone doesn't like my rhymes.
zapped me with this message:

"Go and Fuck your Mother Chow Chee Bye"

errr, to the person who zapped me, fuck your mother chow chee bye too, and may your children die before you. :oIo:

btw, the zap was from someone with zero power, now let's see, who could it be? :rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabei, someone doesn't like my rhymes.
zapped me with this message:

"Go and Fuck your Mother Chow Chee Bye"

errr, to the person who zapped me, fuck your mother chow chee bye too, and may your children die before you. :oIo:

btw, the zap was from someone with zero power, now let's see, who could it be? :rolleyes:

You know lah hah, my Chow is spelled as Chao.:p So confirmed not me!:biggrin: Plus this kind of zapping message i sure leave my nick behind. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet the taker of information screams murder,
does it not seem strange to you of the obvious blunder?
Sleight of hand and a mere distraction with a little fooling,
the hand that took the sharp plunge says he is free of wrong doing.

How bizzare?

knn so chim... :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whoever is behind this moniker, stop hiding under your mother's skirt. :biggrin:

hey chee bye kia : You shout the fuck up !!!

Dont go around screwing others !!!

Whats go around come around to you : You chee bye !!!

AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE !!! PHUI !!!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You know lah hah, my Chow is spelled as Chao.:p So confirmed not me!:biggrin: Plus this kind of zapping message i sure leave my nick behind. :biggrin:

Now I know you chow is chao; just so you know my chee is jee to create more emphasis for the jee if need more will me jeeeeee

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know you chow is chao; just so you know my chee is jee to create more emphasis for the jee if need more will me jeeeeee

Siao liao, after this those fuckers going to use our vulgarities word by word on others anonymously liao.....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

actually that fellow also used to go chatroom and pm "jee bye" leh...................

don't tell me it's you! :eek: :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro tony,

I am not saying if JS is a spy or not.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank for jargaing the chatroom when boss erection went looking for vigara. I also want to thank other senior brothers [like Bros Alamaking, Joe, Wiki, KNNB clan etc etc] in the chatroom that help make the chatroom a more comfortable place to chat.

It is very much appreciated. :smile:

It is not uncommon to find new nick that would appear in the chatroom without saying anything since they enter the chatroom. Thus we guess that they are "spies" in the chatroom when such nick appears.

These nicks would choose to remain silent even though we reach out to them.

It is sad. Because of such, it makes chatting uncomfortable whenever new nicks appears.

I am pretty sure that you are not alone in making screen shots of our conversation.

Once again, thank you very much.

KNN! :mad: Limbeh under etc etc category ah? :oIo::biggrin: