• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hindus living with confucians, got problem in singapore.
Confuvians living eithmudlims, got problem in malaysia and indonesia.
Thai royslty got problem with confucian thaksin.
They got the wrong bad guys.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days angmoh afraid of pigtail Chinese called boxer revolutionist...

Chao angmoh are enemy no 1 of the world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims were just minding their own business and the christian ang mohs sent the jews they didn't want there.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether the fear is rational or not is really subjective to each individual, and certainly doesn't apply to just Muslims alone

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
the taxman
:biggrin::thumbsup:
ha-ha-good-one-dog-ag1.gif

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

If this group was in the same departure lounge waiting for the same flight as me...i will take another one.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which other group of people in our modern times other than the muslims, evoke such fear?

It only get worst aft the invasion of Iraq. Thru lies n deceit by warmonger US. Al Queda..IS..all created by US. Wheres Osama body? Wheres th WMD? Million of innocents been killed by US n allies. Before invasion of Iraq u hear of IS? So muslims r not murderers/terrorists like wat the west protrayed. If indeed Muslims were murderers then there would be neverending war after Prophet passed away..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which other group of people in our modern times other than the muslims, evoke such fear?

Tier 1 equivalents : Militant white supremacists? Militant Zionists?

Tier 2 equivalents : Authoritarian governments? (see NK or China if Falungong for ex)

Tier 3 equivalents : Drug Cartels? Yakuza? Mafia? Triads? (no not the local small fry)

I may have missed a few...

There is actually a theory to be distilled from the above equivalents. If I may, it is :

Any group of people who hold a common belief that they and their beliefs alone are the "chosen" or "the right people" to decide for everyone else what is right and wrong. Dissent and disagreement are not to be tolerated and are to be met with force until either compliance is assured or the opposing view/interest is totally eliminated.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It only get worst aft the invasion of Iraq. Thru lies n deceit by warmonger US. Al Queda..IS..all created by US. Wheres Osama body? Wheres th WMD? Million of innocents been killed by US n allies. Before invasion of Iraq u hear of IS? So muslims r not murderers/terrorists like wat the west protrayed. If indeed Muslims were murderers then there would be neverending war after Prophet passed away..
I agree that the majority of muslims are moderates, thankfully so. But it is worrying that extreme doctrines are still be allowed to flourish. And believers of extreme doctrines even see moderate muslims as unbelievers. Islamic terrorism started way back in the 1960s and have escalated in recent times. The US and other western allies have killed many in the war on terror. But this is in retaliation and in a quest to eradicate islamic terrorism.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tier 1 equivalents : Militant white supremacists? Militant Zionists?

Tier 2 equivalents : Authoritarian governments? (see NK or China if Falungong for ex)

Tier 3 equivalents : Drug Cartels? Yakuza? Mafia? Triads? (no not the local small fry)

I may have missed a few...

There is actually a theory to be distilled from the above equivalents. If I may, it is :

Any group of people who hold a common belief that they and their beliefs alone are the "chosen" or "the right people" to decide for everyone else what is right and wrong. Dissent and disagreement are not to be tolerated and are to be met with force until either compliance is assured or the opposing view/interest is totally eliminated.
Tier 1 has a global reach but limited membership and only seem to appeal to fringe whites. Tier 2 are countries, so we know who they are and where to hit them. Tier 3's motivation are confined to power and money.

Islamic terror groups are like in a tier of it's own, perhaps sphere would be a better description since they have enveloped the world. The mass majority of terror organisations seem to be Islamic, they seem to be growing and it's worrying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups