• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that the majority of muslims are moderates, thankfully so. But it is worrying that extreme doctrines are still be allowed to flourish. And believers of extreme doctrines even see moderate muslims as unbelievers. Islamic terrorism started way back in the 1960s and have escalated in recent times. The US and other western allies have killed many in the war on terror. But this is in retaliation and in a quest to eradicate islamic terrorism.

I can quote u many examples. But just quote u one. Iraq. US supported "dictator" Saddam in Iraq vs Iran war. Cos of oil. Without green light from Security council US just invaded Iraq thru lies and deceit about WMD....supporting Al Qaeda and 9/11 attack. Oh ya another lies on 9/11. Now how would u react or feel if members of ur family innocent killed in Iraq? Millions were massacred! Millions were terrorists???:rolleyes: I havent name u the rest of the ME countries which US, UK and her allies had invaded/intervened.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think he does! :laugh: And probably why he doesn't see the banner... But more importantly for you and those who share your opinion, it is a message worth repeating. :thumbsup:

I can only speculate as I am not JT. But my first guess would be he subscribes to "an eye for an eye" or "finally, they get a taste of their own medicine" So you would be right in your guess. You know what? Why don't we ask him. I'm curious to know his opinion on the matter. Can't judge before we get it from the horse's mouth.

If I may quote you, you say he shouldn't be in jail, but he is or was. You probably have an objective view of it as a matter of right or wrong. But because we are not computers or logic circuits, it's not just a matter of right or wrong. It's now a matter of feeling exposed and victimized because of race/religion. Our primal systems kick in. For the victims or victim groups, it's now a matter of feeling victimized literally because of the skin you are in. How would you speak to people who have been victimized? Would you say to someone who got beaten up something like, oh don't go out after this hour to this place or hang around these people? Logically, yes you would be right to say that it would be dumb to do that, but when the victim is bandaged up in hospital would you say it then and there? I may be reaching here, but I seriously think that most people who are shouting loudly here feel in a similar situation and have been victimized by race/religion issues and they feel vulnerable. As per my analogy speak to them in that manner before you start telling them how wrong they may have been. Try to seem from your accuser's eyes.

:thumbsup:

He doesnt see the banner and he claimed we didnt denounce terrorism? So..again...Muslims fault? No worry....JT will keep repeating all his messages again and again even after all the answers i had given him. So not going to waste my time typing over and over again on old issues.

As i had mentioned to JT and the rest of his clone...ops sorry. Just quote and unquote The Hypocrite favourite line. Ah Hock is an arrogant guy. Indon love to play politics by using Islam as its tools. We seen it all...in papers again and again. Ah Hock should not touch on Islam...wat more verses from the Quran. This is when Jokowi political enemies took the opportunities to shoot down Ah Hock. Majority are Muslims in Indon. They need their votes. The rest is history.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
These moslems look very peaceful. Why be afraid of them?

islamists.jpg

images

Demo-411-Antara.jpg

I find these far less threatening than the warplanes, drones and tanks of the great christian nation of USA!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I can quote u many examples. But just quote u one. Iraq. US supported "dictator" Saddam in Iraq vs Iran war. Cos of oil. Without green light from Security council US just invaded Iraq thru lies and deceit about WMD....supporting Al Qaeda and 9/11 attack. Oh ya another lies on 9/11. Now how would u react or feel if members of ur family innocent killed in Iraq? Millions were massacred! Millions were terrorists???:rolleyes: I havent name u the rest of the ME countries which US, UK and her allies had invaded/intervened.

To be fair, I would admit that Bush Jr's administration was hawkish (I think this is the only point we can both agree on). But the actions of the middle east extremists gave them all the reasons they need to go in to exterminate them en masse. Bush Sr's administration was more friendly. BTW, the highest number of deaths caused by Islamic terrorism has occurred in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan and Syria. Just FYI.

I need help with some info, so I pulled it from wiki. See the link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks It is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks from the 1970s to 2019. Too long to cut and paste here.

Tell me something, do you keep this flag in any size or form?
330px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png

In any case, we can agree to disagree. And I am fine with that. :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The clown is a typical white-centric idiot. He, like many pseudo-whites and keyboard Generals, expect the West to have a free hand in killing Muslims by raining bombs and missiles on them, or kill their women and children through sanctions, without any reaction from the Muslim world.

Newton's third law applies here. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

This is an extract of Osama Bin Laden's answer to the first question in his "Letter to America". His use of "us" refers to Muslims.

(Q1) Why are we fighting and opposing you?

(1) The answer is very simple: Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

[...]

(a) (iii) The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

[...]

f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang Moh are the worst scums. They can kill the innocents and still pretend they are doing good. But this would not be possible without the dumbfucks all over the world believing their twisted logic such as “pre-emptive” strike. The extremists are the creation of Ang mohs. They are born out of extreme injustice. Whether it’s the Democrats are Republicans they make no difference - they are out to kill the rest of the world to steal resources.
Fortunately this will slowly but surely come to and end. Xi JinPing will eradicate and reduce these Ang Mohs to slaves in the next century.
祖国万岁!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which other group of people in our modern times other than the muslims, evoke such fear?

The "Yellow Terror" or "Yellow Peril" (Chinese and East Asians) evoked similar fears in the late modern world. The "Yellow Terror" was not only portrayed, but seen as a danger to the Western world, just as Muslims are today.

1553818908500.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tier 1 has a global reach but limited membership and only seem to appeal to fringe whites. Tier 2 are countries, so we know who they are and where to hit them. Tier 3's motivation are confined to power and money.

Islamic terror groups are like in a tier of it's own, perhaps sphere would be a better description since they have enveloped the world. The mass majority of terror organisations seem to be Islamic, they seem to be growing and it's worrying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

well...

you originally asked which groups evoke fear... These do! :laugh:

but as to how much and how widespread, I bow to your assessment. :notworthy:

Reminds me of one of our earlier discussions on burmese fuckers.... :roflmao:

:smile::roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, I would admit that Bush Jr's administration was hawkish (I think this is the only point we can both agree on). But the actions of the middle east extremists gave them all the reasons they need to go in to exterminate them en masse. Bush Sr's administration was more friendly. BTW, the highest number of deaths caused by Islamic terrorism has occurred in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan and Syria. Just FYI.

I need help with some info, so I pulled it from wiki. See the link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks It is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks from the 1970s to 2019. Too long to cut and paste here.

Bush Snr administration no different from his Jr son. U nid to google. Senior Bush have oil business. Supplying arms to rebel nicaraguan, invasion of panama...just to name a few. Sama lah. Like to interfere in other countries affairs and caused bloodshed and civil war. Like father like son. Dont expect others to sit idly and not tit for tat.

ME extremists were not many. It only started to add in numbers after false flag 9/11 attack. Worst...after lies and deceits by Bush administration about WMD (teres none) in Iraq add to more numbers. So u cant possibly put the blame on Islam. U know...cause and effect. When u heard lies abt 9/11...WMD in Iraq...how u feel if ur members of family were innocently killed and murderers go scot free? Al Queda ....IS....all created by US. Are u aware? Oh ya.....wheres OSAMA, most notorious international terrorist. Threw into the sea??? Come on.....

Talk abt fear. When the media start telling u guys Islam/Muslims as violence, exremists...u got to be careful. Cos majority are not extremists. There are 1 over billion muslims. But the media drum up the fear in the media every day. But how much really do they know about Islam? A survey in Australia...70% of aussies knew little to nothing abt Islam.

And like i said if Muslims were terrorists tere would be endless war after the demise of our Prophet saw. So if u really want the answers and not bias then u shld also look at both parties. Get news fm independant media. Not fm those CNN or Fox or those sponsored by US politicians

http://columbanird.org/muslims-are-not-terrorists-and-neither-are-most-terrorists-muslims/

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well...

you originally said which groups evoke fear... These do! :laugh:

but as to how much and how widespread, I kowtow to your assessment. :notworthy:

Reminds me of one of our original discussion on burmese fuckers.... :roflmao:

:smile::roflmao:

Talk abt stroking fear. U know who sponsor IS or even Al Queda?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
ME extremists were not many. It only started to add in numbers after false flag 9/11 attack. Worst...after lies and deceits by Bush administration about WMD (teres none) in Iraq add to more numbers. So u cant possibly put the blame on Islam. U know...cause and effect. When u heard lies abt 9/11...WMD in Iraq...how u feel if ur members of family were innocently killed and murderers go scot free? Al Queda ....IS....all created by US. Are u aware? Oh ya.....wheres OSAMA, most notorious international terrorist. Threw into the sea??? Come on.....

unfortunately too true. I feel that the invasion of Iraq really created a new generation of extremists.

Talk abt fear. When the media start telling u guys Islam/Muslims as violence, exremists...u got to be careful. Cos majority are not extremists. There are 1 over billion muslims. But the media drum up the fear in the media every day. But how much really do they know about Islam? A survey in Australia...70% of aussies knew little to nothing abt Islam.

And like i said if Muslims were terrorists tere would be endless war after the demise of our Prophet saw. So if u really want the answers and not bias then u shld also look at both parties. Get news fm independant media. Not fm those CNN or Fox or those sponsored by US politicians

http://columbanird.org/muslims-are-not-terrorists-and-neither-are-most-terrorists-muslims/

also unfortunately, most people just accept what is fed to them and are too comfortable in a standard narrative. If it is too difficult or too foreign to access, they will just accept what they already know. If you want to show an alternative, you have to do just that. Show it. Not in a defensive voice or something too intellectual, but just in a way that others can understand. :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. See the link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks It is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks from the 1970s to 2019. Too long to cut and paste here.

Ur link indicated 1989 tere were 16 deaths fm suicide bombing. But how come they didnt tell u the numbers of heinous act/murders/massacred committed by Israel on the Palestinans? See the double standard here?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately too true. I feel that the invasion of Iraq really created a new generation of extremists.

also unfortunately, most people just accept what is fed to them and are too comfortable in a standard narrative. If it is too difficult or too foreign to access, they will just accept what they already know. If you want to show an alternative, you have to do just that. Show it. Not in a defensive voice or something too intellectual, but just in a way that others can understand. :thumbsup:

Then take the trouble to read the Quran...translated english text. But most dont bother. They rather rely on social media which most of them have distorted Islam and protrayed Islams as violence. The media one of the main culprit. Stroke fear everywhere. Even the NZWhite supremacy protrayed as "angelic".:rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur link indicated 1989 tere were 16 deaths fm suicide bombing. But how come they didnt tell u the numbers of heinous act/murders/massacred committed by Israel on the Palestinans? See the double standard here?

Oh yes... double standards...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religions and religious beliefs are the main cause of divisiveness amongst human beings. Selling an incentive for life after death is a con job and it preys on insecurities of a human being.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes... double standards...

In the first place Israel dont belong to the zionist jews. Even the orthodox Jews, the chosen one, even declare the present state of "Israel" was stolen from the palestian. Ur just a parrot or echo (borrow from Ptader line). U want to challenge the original Jew...the orthodox jews?:roflmao::rolleyes:

Last edited: