• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then take the trouble to read the Quran...translated english text. But most dont bother. They rather rely on social media which most of them have distorted Islam and protrayed Islams as violence.

bro. most everybody will not take the trouble. That is the trouble! :laugh:

The Quran is a very big book with a lot of information no matter what language it is in. To generalize same with the Bible and Torah/Talmud. You can even include Vedas, Upanishads, Analects of the Confused etc... Humans are not the most thorough or diligent creatures, so most rely on cognitive shortcuts and will NOT read a good part of anything let alone the whole thing. In fact, I sincerely doubt that anyone in this entire forum can claim to know any one of these texts in its entirety. Some will know significant snippets at best, but not all of it. This in itself is a problem, a big problem, for most people, myself included.

If for example, you go to church, pastor or whoever will direct the sermon with whatever message of the day it is and give his spin on it. So in my opinion , the message that most of the followers will ultimately get is not really a directive from god or what god intended, but whatever the religious leader feels like spinning on that day. This also entails a great deal of personal bias and worldview on the leader's part. It also involves a lot of cultural baggage. I have seen some quite incredible and frightening acts of spin in my limited religious exposure. I have not attended physically, but have heard 2nd hand or watched on tv from religious messages of other faiths. This personal bias of the religious leader adds a 2nd layer of obfuscation to an already difficult to understand body of work. If the guy delivering the message is a good guy, then great. If not, shite happens.

I feel that perhaps it will be simpler and more effective if you were to give your personal interpretation so that the rest of us can see what you see. You've already mentioned before that there are people who will just keep repeating themselves. Well, there are a lot more people who are just watching and not taking sides or are simply in doubt about the whole thing. So if you would give a simple response from your personal viewpoint without being too "cheem", some of us may understand better.

:thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel that perhaps it will be simpler and more effective if you were to give your personal interpretation so that the rest of us can see what you see. You've already mentioned before that there are people who will just keep repeating themselves. Well, there are a lot more people who are just watching and not taking sides or are simply in doubt about the whole thing. So if you would give a simple response from your personal viewpoint without being too "cheem", some of us may understand better.

I am still learning though i am not tat young.:x3: Over here most of the time u will hear the same echo...ahem...or parrot quoting same passages or repeating same past again and again. One example is apostasy act. U cant find any verses in the Quran related to apostasy act. Why blame Allah or His scripture? Muslim countries have the right to have their own laws. Just like recent case at Brunei. If any citizens think is unfair, they have a choice to vote against the ruler or garment. Like in Sinkieland if i feel i am not been taken care off by the garment i will tink of an alternative...like having a second home elsewhere. Instead of day in and out kpkb.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place Israel dont belong to the zionist jews. Even the orthodox Jews, the chosen one, even declare the present state of "Israel" was stolen from the palestian. Ur just a parrot or echo (borrow from Ptader line). U want to challenge the original Jew...the orthodox jews?:roflmao::rolleyes:

The reality is Israel exist n the mudslimes don't want peace. By your own postings u are a parrot too. And u and the prostitute trader are obviously clones. So wat value is prostitute traders comments? And from yr logic n obviously it's s m&d logic, with yr adik..soon Singkieland will be m&d only n all other races should leave. Tat is and always has been m&d logic. It's the same logic mudland m&ds use to justify discrimination against other races n religions

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry i dont get it. U dont believe US and allies sponsor of IS and Al Queda?

:eek:

NO NO! I do believe..... :confused:

It's not the only thing they sponsored to come and bite them in the ass. Saddam was another. I remember wondering why F16s were in the Iraqi air force back in the 80's or 90's. Best of all, has got to be this guy's story. Barry Seal. You can watch him in American Made.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still learning though i am not tat young.:x3: Over here most of the time u will hear the same echo...ahem...or parrot quoting same passages or repeating same past again and again. One example is apostasy act. U cant find any verses in the Quran related to apostasy act. Why blame Allah or His scripture? Muslim countries have the right to have their own laws. Just like recent case at Brunei. If any citizens think is unfair, they have a choice to vote against the ruler or garment. Like in Sinkieland if i feel i am not been taken care off by the garment i will tink of an alternative...like having a second home elsewhere. Instead of day in and out kpkb.
U parrot the same shit as well. U always say please quote Qur'an, n when the passages are quoted not to yr liking u try n weasel your way out by saying others are parrots etc. But yr statements just proves u are a mudslimes whore. No wonder u n the prostitute trader are such good friends.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reality is Israel exist n the mudslimes don't want peace. By your own postings u are a parrot too. And u and the prostitute trader are obviously clones. So wat value is prostitute traders comments? And from yr logic n obviously it's s m&d logic, with yr adik..soon Singkieland will be m&d only n all other races should leave. Tat is and always has been m&d logic. It's the same logic mudland m&ds use to justify discrimination against other races n religions

I already quoted u 4 video clip. Well, if u dont agree, so be it. Just learn to disagree. No need to get work up and started cursing and calling names. Today jumaat, Muslim hold day. Cannot lie ya. So i will tell u again Ptader and me are two different persons.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:

NO NO! I do believe..... :confused:

It's not the only thing they sponsored to come and bite them in the ass. Saddam was another. I remember wondering why F16s were in the Iraqi air force back in the 80's or 90's. Best of all, has got to be this guy's story. Barry Seal. You can watch him in American Made.

Saddam is a dictator. Not all dictator are bad. So long u take care of ur citizens i dont see any problem, imo. Saddam collided with US and attacked Iran. Tat itself is immorally wrong. If he is upright leader he would have step down. But he didnt. This gave US the chance to invade Iraq. The rest is history.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization

Quran 4.91

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U parrot the same shit as well. U always say please quote Qur'an, n when the passages are quoted not to yr liking u try n weasel your way out by saying others are parrots etc. But yr statements just proves u are a mudslimes whore. No wonder u n the prostitute trader are such good friends.

Nope. I didnt. Infact when u quote verses from the Quran I should reply and explain to u within my knowledge. But u chose to reject and repeat same old question again. Spo wats the point of me repeating and again and again. I dont have tat precious time and i am not suffering from dementia either.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization

Quran 4.91

How come never ask abt apostasy law? Why muslim eat pork? Why muslims can marry 4 wives.? Suddenly Q 4:91:rolleyes::roflmao:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to interject, but I don't think they are clones. They write too differently.
Ok than most likely they are faggot lovers. Obviously of the same mind n bed. They go around accusing others of being parrots etc. Because they have no leg to stand on with regards to their arguments. For example the resident mudslime whore, he has never once blame the terrorists for bring terrorist. He blames the others etc for being terrorist. He has also never said anything when mudslimes terrorist commit terrorism. See his double standards? And all of a sudden, the prostitute trader cones out n defends him and start attacking the critiques etc, too much of a coincidence. The resident mudslime whore is a good example of why all others should be weary of mudslimes. He is practicing Taqqiya..just doing it badly as he always plays the victim card.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro. most everybody will not take the trouble. That is the trouble! :laugh:

The Quran is a very big book with a lot of information no matter what language it is in. To generalize same with the Bible and Torah/Talmud. You can even include Vedas, Upanishads, Analects of the Confused etc... Humans are not the most thorough or diligent creatures, so most rely on cognitive shortcuts and will NOT read a good part of anything let alone the whole thing. In fact, I sincerely doubt that anyone in this entire forum can claim to know any one of these texts in its entirety. Some will know significant snippets at best, but not all of it. This in itself is a problem, a big problem, for most people, myself included.

If for example, you go to church, pastor or whoever will direct the sermon with whatever message of the day it is and give his spin on it. So in my opinion , the message that most of the followers will ultimately get is not really a directive from god or what god intended, but whatever the religious leader feels like spinning on that day. This also entails a great deal of personal bias and worldview on the leader's part. It also involves a lot of cultural baggage. I have seen some quite incredible and frightening acts of spin in my limited religious exposure. I have not attended physically, but have heard 2nd hand or watched on tv from religious messages of other faiths. This personal bias of the religious leader adds a 2nd layer of obfuscation to an already difficult to understand body of work. If the guy delivering the message is a good guy, then great. If not, shite happens.

The mainstream Christians view the Bible differently from the way the mudslimes view the Qur'an and Hadiths. If the Christians followed the way the mudslimes do, Ang mor lands will not be in the mess that it is.