• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 11 - September 10 2019 Launch

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
the iphone is still the most desirable phone in prc, if the price is right. tiongs also know about rampant data mining and spying by their own gov, thus they will opt for anything that gives them privacy and security. they will also carry a huawei as a prop just in case secret police ask them what model they carry.
Are faggot phones really safer?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Definitely more secure and trustworthy than this:

PiF9gBt.png

There's a reason why many companies and govt institutions issue iPhones, albeit locked down ones with their own additional security. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the latest ios 13 update which is available today has some security flaws. better to wait until the new patch 13.1 is available in another 6.9 days. must be a bunch of new ah neh programmers. many of them can be seen in cupertino bringing their own jain lunches. apple cafeteria vegetarian lunches not vegan and jain enough.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Apple Store at Orchard Road was super crowded today. :biggrin:

Some people were queueing outside, most others were inside the store, checking out the devices on display.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Apple Store at Orchard Road was super crowded today. :biggrin:

Some people were queueing outside, most others were inside the store, checking out the devices on display.
the orchard store is the only go to store in all of asean. it serves 696m inhabitants, including hookers from jb and batam, orang asli from the peninsula, and orang utan from kalimantan.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just got my hands on an iPhone 11 Pro last night (not mine, belongs to the person I was having dinner with) to try it out let me share some videos and photos I made at a restaurant last night in comparison with my Huawei P30 Pro.

Watch it and please comment:

iPhone 11 Pro video of restaurant

Huawei P30 Pro video of restaurant

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
iPhone 11 Pro
HTtpiqx.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
rCezttC.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
dziAGHT.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
Pvu2pv9.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
llnEttE.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
IbrrJrW.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
GLK7UdB.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
8dpxVg7.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
BtGDqJw.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
c8w1OGE.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
EDpOmFL.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
h1ymhVT.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
F14f0DO.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
DYYzPQX.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
iPhone 11 Pro
u7k2Zdl.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
HQMSc9d.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
WbPyVIF.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
iEnxgrw.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
JrUYPqk.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
RXcQSmU.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
Jz24qJK.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
hb3OxdL.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
wLvbGhZ.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
SZcx0h8.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
Rl2XB7D.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
GyvjJmF.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
j7ODuaG.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
71kIPAG.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
yoAwSfG.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
5PQF7ip.jpg

That's all please comment and draw your conclusions

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huawei P30 Pro photos look terrible and unnatural. Look at the colors of the kang kong. :eek:

iPhone 11 and Pixel 4 will compete for top spot for best smartphone camera performance of 2019.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Huawei P30 Pro photos look terrible and unnatural. Look at the colors of the kang kong. :eek:

iPhone 11 and Pixel 4 will compete for top spot for best smartphone camera performance of 2019.

iPhone pics and colours more natural

Huawei P30 video bloody auto-focus slow

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a chance to lay my hands on another iPhone 11 Pro again this morning so here it is

iPhone 11 Pro
X5Enzzg.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
vU09yOa.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
Hb0KPXw.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
kvMbSjK.jpg

iPhone 11 Pro
NjkvNH6.jpg

Huawei P30 Pro
Pb8xf4N.jpg