• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 11 - September 10 2019 Launch

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
https://www.macrumors.com/2019/08/30/iphone-11-pre-order-release-date-rumor/

iPhone 11 Lineup Tipped to Have Familiar Rollout: September 13 Pre-Orders, September 20 Launch
Friday August 30, 2019 7:52 am PDT by Joe Rossignol

2019-iphones-september.jpg

Apple yesterday invited the media to a special event on Tuesday, September 10 at the Steve Jobs Theater, where it is widely expected to unveil three new iPhones alongside an Apple Watch refresh and other announcements.

A tipster who claims to work at a major carrier has since provided MacRumors with internal communication that suggests the rumored iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models will be available to pre-order Friday, September 13 ahead of deliveries to customers and in-store availability starting Friday, September 20.

MacRumors has received similar tips echoing these dates in recent weeks, so there is a good chance they are accurate.

iPhone pre-orders have begun two to three days after Apple's event for years now, followed by availability a week later, so these dates are hardly a surprise but good to know nevertheless. Unlike the iPhone X in November 2017 and the iPhone XR in October 2018, however, all three 2019 iPhones are expected to launch simultaneously.

The tipster requested anonymity and asked us not to share the screenshots of the internal communication.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s time for Trump tax on the US suckers to sarport made in China Apple phones.
It's assembled in ah tiong land n alot of parts n important components are made in USA. It's more profitable to be a parts manufacturer than to be a finish product assembly line

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple still gives OS updates to older iPhones after 5 years.

You would be lucky to get 2 years of software updates with an Android phone. And even if you do, you wonder when you'll get them, and if those updates cause more problems than they fix.

The only annoyance for an iPhone now is that it's still not using USB-C. Even the MacBook already has it.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple still gives OS updates to older iPhones after 5 years.

You would be lucky to get 2 years of software updates with an Android phone. And even if you do, you wonder when you'll get them, and if those updates cause more problems than they fix.

The only annoyance for an iPhone now is that it's still not using USB-C. Even the MacBook already has it.
Few will use an older phone and even with updates etc,,,the fact is the phone is older and cant process it well, I use a phone about 4 years old and its time to change,,everything is slow and camera is crap etc,,,heaps of things I cant do,,(apps not supported because the andriod updates are non-existant),,and screen also old,,,I use my phone more than computer. I now do heaps of stuff on my phone, change once every 3 years is good enough,,,I have seen those using the iphone 4...camera is way past prime,,has only 32GB of storage n take photos etc still spend more time deleting and clearing space for the storage,,,32gb in this day and age? u kidding me? and without an SD card expansion storage issues cannot be mitigated,,,and you highlight cost,,,the new midrangers average about 500 to 600 bucks,,,the specs are ok,,meets my needs only camera is not top end,,but hey u pay for what u get....and the mid rangers to me are better than the flagships in terms of needs...some midrangers have even 2 Sim card slots and SD card slot,,,lagi even better...and you depreciate,,500 to 600 bucks over 2 years is 300 a year. If u buy the cheaper faggot phone, lets say 1 K,,depreciate it over 3 years is about 335/year,,and faggot phone is a captive market. after 3 years any updates etc slows the phone down and you can never escape hardware limitations. Like storage and the battery life,,,the battery capacity is ridiculously small...I dont even look at mobile phones with less than 4000mah battery.

And most of us touch phone more than touch wife. so a mobile phone is worth the investment and the mid rangers make the investment more worthwhile.

About flagships,,,true the cost is high,,but just wait a year and buy last years model,,,and u can still use it for 3 years,,,and do the depreciation,,still better than faggot phones. And i know of ppl still using the s7 edge,,,till now it still works,,no issues with apps etc,,,but the users will change as bigger screed is an appeal,,,all in all,,,android phones if one knows what one wants is better bang for the buck than faggot phone. Please note that I am doing a comparison with proper branded android phones..not those ultra cheapos...and I prefer sticking to samsung,,as compared to oppo or huawei etc,,,because samsung eco structure suits me better...and ok I throw u a bone,,,keep away from stock android,,,it is crap,,the structure is too basic for my likes,,,

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few will use an older phone and even with updates etc,,,the fact is the phone is older and cant process it well, I use a phone about 4 years old and its time to change,,everything is slow and camera is crap etc,,,heaps of things I cant do,,and screen also old,,,I use my phone more than computer. I now do heaps of stuff on my phone, change once every 3 years is good enough,,,I have seen those using the iphone 4...camera is way past prime,,has on 32GB of storage n take photos etc still spend more time deleting and clearing space for the storage,,,32gb in this day and age? u kidding me?

In fact, the decline in worldwide phone sales (iPhones and Android) is partly due to people keeping their phones for a longer period of time, for more than 2 years.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the decline in worldwide phone sales (iPhones and Android) is partly due to people keeping their phones for a longer period of time, for more than 2 years.

And also the older phones might meet their needs,,,but if will they keep the phones for 4 years or 5 years?? and does an iphone function well after 4 or 5 years? of course the answer would be yes if the phone is being used as a dumb phone and maybe old farts playing candy crush...and nothing else

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And also the older phones might meet their needs,,,but if will they keep the phones for 4 years or 5 years?? and does an iphone function well after 4 or 5 years? of course the answer would be yes if the phone is being used as a dumb phone and maybe old farts playing candy crush...and nothing else

My phone is more than 4 years old and still going strong. It does everything I want it to do and the images are great by phone cam standards.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
My phone is more than 4 years old and still going strong. It does everything I want it to do and the images are great by phone cam standards.
If u say so,,but I highly doubt it,,,I would not want to keep a 4 yo phone anyway,,and how many times have u changed the battery?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If u say so,,but I highly doubt it,,,I would not want to keep a 4 yo phone anyway,,and how many times have u changed the battery?

It can run anything I throw at it including processor intensive photo editing apps like snapseed. The battery is still OK charge lasts about a day.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes faggot phones the best to you,,,,glad u like it soo much,,

I don't really like any phone it's just that peer pressure has forced me to buy a smart phone because nowadays many social activities involve joining a whatsapp or telegram group so if I use my old Motorola I get left out of the loop.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really like any phone it's just that peer pressure has forced me to buy a smart phone because nowadays many social activities involve joining a whatsapp or telegram group so if I use my old Motorola I get left out of the loop.
U can stay out of the loop..oh yes u will not be accepted by the faggot cycling club if u don't use WhatsApp etc. If not u will not be able to organise n attend the faggot orgies. Than u will really b out of the loop. N the 1g network has shut down..yr Motorola won't work...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
U can stay out of the loop..oh yes u will not be accepted by the faggot cycling club if u don't use WhatsApp etc. If not u will not be able to organise n attend the faggot orgies. Than u will really b out of the loop. N the 1g network has shut down..yr Motorola won't work...

I'm thinking of getting this Nokia when my iphone dies.

https://www.pcmag.com/review/357272/nokia-3310-3g

It is a 3G phone and I can use the web versions of telegram and whatsapp on the phone's installed Opera mini browser.