• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Invasion of the EDMW threads

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why some fuckers like to post duplicate thread titles from EDMW?
is there some sinister motiv behind this trend?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More like jiu Hu kias but agree with Sam , nothing wrong and it’s quite enlightening too

I am not in a position to judge what is right or wrong. If I disagree with a post here I just say so and try my best to give evidence to back up my opinion.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should not be discriminated against just because of their IQ levels.
KNN my uncle think people are generally not discriminated due to iq levels else this world mostly will be discriminated KNN my uncle predict only at most 10% of world population has average to high iq KNN even highly educated person can have very low iq when being tested by my uncle KNN

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
this jie jie want to go bowling kym?

this jie jie need your help kym?

this jie jie like to suck cock kym?

the last one will jitao pban :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not in a position to judge what is right or wrong. If I disagree with a post here I just say so and try my best to give evidence to back up my opinion.
KNN my uncle is using different approach KNN his opinions are all common sense but the problem is most human beings are lack of common sense so he need to educate them up only KNN

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
KNN my uncle think people are generally not discriminated due to iq levels else this world mostly will be discriminated KNN my uncle predict only at most 10% of world population has average to high iq KNN even highly educated person can have very low iq when being tested by my uncle KNN

IQ distribution is a normal which means it is symmetrical about the mean value.

This means that 50% of the world have above average IQ and 50% have below average IQ.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ distribution is a normal which means it is symmetrical about the mean value.

This means that 50% of the world have above average IQ and 50% have below average IQ.
Chim symmetrical and mean value KNN do you consider someone with supposedly average iq to be leelee average iq when they try to con people they thought with low iq into believing? KNN

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Chim symmetrical and mean value KNN do you consider someone with supposedly average iq to be leelee average iq when they try to con people they thought with low iq into believing? KNN

The mean IQ is 100. 50% of the world's population have an IQ 100 or higher and 50% have an IQ lower than 100.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what you evil shameless Cantonese prostitute descendants doing non stop conning people into believing evil filthy lies of me.