• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interview: Aunty says she'll vote for PAP becos govt gives her $300 !!

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the exclusive interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/08/i...te-for-pap-because-government-gives-her-s300/

Excerpts of interview:

“Of course I will vote for the PAP……It understands the people’s suffering and is good to them, it is a very good government.”

“I think the government should be able to handle the economy.”

“If there is an election this year…..will see the qualifications of the candidates, their characters must be good.”

“I always vote for the PAP as they are very nice, always give people money…..just gave me some bonus in April last year, about S$300, I always tell people the PAP is a good government.”

“I have confidence in the government to take care of the people.”

“If I must make a choice, surely vote for the PAP as its results these few years are seen by all.”

Results:

Number of residents approached: 163

Number of residents agreed to be interviewed: 44

1. Will the year 2009 be better than last year ?

Agree: 12 Disagree: 15 Don’t know: 17

2. Do you have confidence in the government in handling the economy ?

Yes: 20 No: 8 No comments: 16

3. If an election is held this year, will you vote for the PAP or the opposition ?

PAP: 25 Opposition: 3 Refuse to answer: 16

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sold her soul to the devil for $300.

Her shitty life worth only $300.

Idots like her deserves to be slaves for life !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always vote for the PAP as they are very nice, always give people money…..just gave me some bonus in April last year, about S$300, I always tell people the PAP is a good government.”

My god... So that is the mentality of a sinkie, they deserve to be screwed by the PAP time and time again. I bet she has 5 year supply of vaseoline.

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what the fuck !!??

What has the opposition ever done for the people?

Did LTK or CST ever give ang pows to their constituents?

PAP si beh ho ah !!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what the fuck !!??

PAP si beh ho ah !!

It is not about getting or giving money. It is the way how people view money.

When i got $300, did you see me sing praises of PAP? Just because she got a little money, she thinks PAP is god. I think PAP can only manage people with such mindset.

When PAP encounter someone who has first world mentality, they tremble with fear and beg him to let them off.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama promises to give $500 to each individual middle class and working class American if his stimulus package(and tax cuts) are passed by mid-february.

And each family will get $1000. And these tax cuts are 40% of the overall budget and the Republicans seem to like these tax cuts too. In exchange what they want is the money spent to be published online so that people can download it for free.

Which is fair.

And as for the PAP $300, not only its possible its a one-time payout, but also for the fact that it's too low. And then if you have to apply and have to wait like a zillion years, then there's no point. After all, the money handled out by the Rudd government in December needed no-one to apply; as long as you have filed your tax returns by early September(spring time), the Rudd government would transfer the money you deserved just before Xmas 2008.

The same would happen if Obama manages to pass a good stimulus bill in February, a month after he takes office.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am all for vote buying, but $300 niah? so little? i want long term committment e.g. restore cpf, revamp coe, erp etc which can translate to money saved/earned. not one shot $300.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell the Auntie , if you don vote for PAP , PAP will give you more money then the miserable $300!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am all for vote buying, but $300 niah? so little? i want long term committment e.g. restore cpf, revamp coe, erp etc which can translate to money saved/earned. not one shot $300.

The Sporean vote is very sheep.
The going rate is $300 :biggrin:

Value will only go up if Sporeans start voting opposition :smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell the Auntie , if you don vote for PAP , PAP will give you more money then the miserable $300!

And then tax you even more by increasing GST, health insurance premiums, ERP, bus fees, utilities fees, COE, gas taxes, town council charges, rental....

Its worse than a mere switch and bait tactic. Its like they give one $300 in pennies, but they take back $3000 in thousand dollar notes.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oj45ts.jpg

"We are going to win big again" hehehe..

10y2tzn.jpg

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's what the common peasant really need to understand. we need to support the opposition in order to help ourselves for more bargaining power with the pappies.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's what the common peasant really need to understand. we need to support the opposition in order to help ourselves for more bargaining power with the pappies.

What bargaining power you talking about?

Why must bargain with those PAP bastards?

Why not KICK OUT ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND INVESTIGATE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES HAVE?

GET BACK ALL THE MONEY AND THROW THOSE BASTARDS INTO JAIL

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is because of shit headed cheap Sinkee cockroaches like these that the PAP is winning election after election and gong on screwing Sinkees. If this idiot is disadvantaged in anyway tomorrow, I will feel no remorse for her.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what the fuck !!??

PAP si beh ho ah !!

This auntie is very clever lah, Vote PAP get money, vote that treacherous, etc, etc fella .... elly bodi sure go bankrupt!:rolleyes:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
For many unlces & aunties 4D is a chance at the Spore dream.

Its kind of pitiful :(

Well, less and less ordinary Americans are getting a chance in achieving the American dream, but at least they aren't resorting to winning a lottery to do so.

Singapore's number in this regard could possibly be higher than their counterparts in other developed nations.