• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interview: Aunty says she'll vote for PAP becos govt gives her $300 !!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pitiful?
In other countries $300 will allow a family not to have to starve and to get by for quite a while!:rolleyes:

Don't compare ourselves with India, Ivory Coast or Bangladesh, dude. We are a developed nation- as PAP states, and therefore we have to compare ourselves with Japan, South Korea, Australia, Sweden, the US, Canada, and Finland, to ensure that we have high standards as well.

I mean, if we compare ourselves with ants, we will be at the level of ants. But if we compare ourselves as lions against say a rhino, or a tiger, then we will know where we really stand.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's number in this regard could possibly be higher than their counterparts in other developed nations.

With the influx of foreigners its going to be tough for the new & old generation to get & retain a decent job.

Added to the problems of incompetent leadership. You have a senile old man stuck in the 60's, his sickly son, an ugly tai tai, .. Spore is in deep doodle :(

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't compare ourselves with India, Ivory Coast or Bangladesh, dude. We are a developed nation- as PAP states, and therefore we have to compare ourselves with Japan, South Korea, Australia, Sweden, the US, Canada, and Finland, to ensure that we have high standards as well.

I mean, if we compare ourselves with ants, we will be at the level of ants. But if we compare ourselves as lions against say a rhino, or a tiger, then we will know where we really stand.

Hey Silly,
Plse do not ramble away off-cue!
I am talking about the use of the word pitiful.
If our aunties can spend $300 on 4-D how pitiful can this situation be?:rolleyes: