• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting. At 36secs

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did someone with a first class from Cambridge and went to MIT ended up talking like that?
I think his teachers there would hang themselves if they heard him talk now.....
His English is atrocious! He sounds like someone who failed O level English oral exams.
I think too many years inside army did that to him

He shld seek help frm Amos on his English.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can speak better than LHL, do you think he will want you in the party to outshine him ? I think this is the reason LHL is pretty happy with LSS.

My point is what went wrong with these fucktards?
This CCS was supposed to be the cream of the crop of his JC cohort.....likewise people like Vivian and even LSS.....all academically brilliant on paper....attended top angmo unis but speaks worse than an insurance salesman or housing agent
I know of many Asian friends from the region who went to study overseas and their English improved tremendously in a matter of months.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, so far I have only watched 2 clips on what Pappies have to say. 1st one by Sim Ann on chu pattern posted in the forum. I saw the heading Powerful Speech by CCS, thought it would be interesting to hear what he said. Knn. Disappointing nevermind, somemore caught him saying something lIke this. What business is he talking about?

Well you should watch Sir Luck's.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This CCS was supposed to be the cream of the crop of his JC cohort.....likewise people like Vivian and even LSS.....all academically brilliant on paper....attended top angmo unis but speaks worse than an insurance salesman or housing agent
I know of many Asian friends from the region who went to study overseas and their English improved tremendously in a matter of months.

Some say he has the old man's genes to boot.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk Cock. PAP have wasted tons of money on many other ways but when comes to citizens they pinch every cents.
LKY bought out Thaksin telecoms company for 4 billion with impunity.
Oppo not insulting citizens. they are insulting PAP for giving peanuts to citizens and generous to outsider.

Last edited:

kopiCbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
he sounds like a spoilt record

you want $300? what for you want $300? if i give you $300 its an insult to you! its only $300 so little, what for you want $300?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Is it me or does Chan Chun Sing really have the "kena punished" look?? LOLOL[/h] 10 hours ago
#GE2015 #PAPrally

3460_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-09_at_12.39.59_am.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why he did not fault WP or SDP election manifesto.
He himself did not come out with any positive strategy other than to critizise others.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know why he did not fault WP or SDP election manifesto.
He himself did not come out with any positive strategy other than to critizise others.

This GE like previous editions, not only does the PAP not believe in a level playing field, they went out of the way to put up roadblocks for the opposition! Fear mongering; character assassinations and other personal insults; allegations of wrongdoing and the list goes on. Some schoolboy generals trying very hard to be heard and to stand out but failed abysmally. Nice try though Mr. Chan! But can you please don't be so rhetorical. Where's your substance over form, considering that many of your porlanpars rate you to be PM material?:biggrin: After so long out of the army, you still bark out your orders!:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
It takes obedience and subservience for the natural aristocrat to recognise one as an unnatural meritocrat. :wink:

[h=1]Is it me or does Chan Chun Sing really have the "kena punished" look?? LOLOL[/h] 10 hours ago
#GE2015 #PAPrally

3460_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-09_at_12.39.59_am.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;JcyensQAbpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFdz1z4d8v5lluOlufKLpNEKhUnLalC-D&v=JcyensQAbpI[/video]

Let this guy expose his foolishness. Talking without looking at themselve.
Hey Chun Sing! PAP just gave me $300 in August. Why not give us $3000.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is amazing that clowns like him and the others keep harping on these
oppo giveaways when the PAP are freely throwing them all over the place.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did he managed to cheat his way through Cambridge ? And all the other institutions ? :rolleyes:
Limpeh uncle kio Harry okay , zai bo ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. I, too, am bewildered. I believe the environment in which one has been brought up plays an important role. Even Tan Jee Say speaks with a funny accent. As for CCS, it's definitely the mixing around with Hokkien pengs, and trying to act tough and speak like them. LSS ? I rather not comment.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did someone with a first class from Cambridge and went to MIT ended up talking like that?
I think his teachers there would hang themselves if they heard him talk now.....
His English is atrocious! He sounds like someone who failed O level English oral exams.
I think too many years inside army did that to him

PAP's best 4 debaters in 2015 - Lim Swee Say, Chan Chun Sing, Teo Ser Luck and Sim Ann.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did he say the way we do business?

He should have toned down. Don't assume that the audience are not intelligent.

The louder you shout, the more you lose yourself.

Be articulate.. be passionate , but don't go to extremes.

Take a leaf from Prof Paul Tambyah... i think he is probably the best speaker in the GE's rally ... steady, calm but wickedly smart debater.