• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Integra driver bullied me for 5 minutes" *SOB*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 10 Aug, 2008 11:20
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Integra driver bullied me for 5 minutes"

STOMPer Scared Driver said the driver of this Honda Integra kept cutting into his lane for five minutes, terrifying him and his parents.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP yesterday (August 9):

"I took a picture of this Honda Integra which had been bullying and torturing me for five minutes on the open road and CTE, driving irresponsibly!

"I was on the left lane turning up into the CTE from Outram Road.

"He was on the right lane behind a van.

"With my car on his left, he suddenly cut into my lane without signalling. I jam on my brakes and flashed him.

"He then jam brake in front of me, causing me to jam brake again. I flashed him again.

"He then stopped his car and rolled down the window as I drove past. Looked like he was going to shout obscenities at me though I did not stop as I did not want to engage in something with him.

"I signalled out of the lane to avoid him. Several cars had overtaken him as well.

"I took the next exit to Bukit Merah and noticed that he had sped up and overtaken quite a few cars, again without signalling to come up behind me and shined his hi beam at me for no reason.

"He came up behind me and tail gated me. By this time, I had cut to the extreme right lane as I was preparing to turn into Kampong Bahru.

"He came up behind me, then abruptly cut out of the lane to my left and narrowly missing me, cut right in front of me again.

"I was expecting some form of such action from him so was prepared for it and braked narrowly to avoid an accident.

"We got to the traffic light with him in front of me. There were more cars in my lane as a few people were preparing to turn into Kampung Bahru.

"He once again cuts out without signalling. That's when my dad took this picture.

"He tried again to antagonise me while I drove past him as his lane's cars are moving off slowly.

"My mother was shocked quite a few times and was in fear of an accident. She noticed the man's wife / girlfriend was in the car. And also a baby.

"These kind of driver is dangerous, possibly causing bodily and property harm to others. However, I don't know how to go about putting this message out.

"This happened 15 mins ago as we were heading to dinner.

"Hope someone can help!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the writer's dad must have jerk off too much... the picture is taken with a very very shaky hands....

beng

ccl69

Alfrescian
Loyal
by flashing him...u were provokating this type of reckless drivers...i have seen countless drivers of this sort. If you can drive faster...overtake and lose him or slow down to fustrate him so that he know he have to speed up for whatever reason.

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess he got his dessert. Most Singaporean drivers are just absolutely rude. They just dun noe how to give way graciously. They must flash their headlights. One day they meet someone equally rude, they'll learn the hard way. I says he deserved it. :rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had such experience too - 2 blokes in the car. I chased n when side by side I told the driver to park n settle it.............. low n behold: he sped off. Evidently he got no balls except 4 wheels.