• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insulted in Geylang, complianed no use, asked me file magistrate report

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Geylang for the overrated beef noodles and was walking towards Aljunied MRT when this smelly old man with leathery spotted skin asked me how much

I said waht is how much and he said how much for sex with no condom

EEEWwwww, nearly vomited all the noodles

I was furious and wanted to slap him but I restrain my temper. I took one picture of him and went to make a report but they told me to file magistrate report if I insist on the case

So people can insult everyone everywhere and get away with it?

jw5

Loyal

Not in Sammyboy Forum.
In SBF, after they insult those who are "not on their side", their identities get exposed and they retire their internet monikers like snivelling cowards, albeit temporarily. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not in Sammyboy Forum.
In SBF, after they insult those who are "not on their side", their identities get exposed and they retire their internet monikers like snivelling cowards, albeit temporarily. :wink:

Is that why uncle scroobal retired his nick and started his own forum? What is his real name? Is it mark?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old man leathery spotted skin with thick face and black heart and very smelly breath

this is what I get when I googled 'Old man leathery spotted skin with thick face and black heart and very smelly breath'

url

:eek::eek::eek:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Geylang for the overrated beef noodles and was walking towards Aljunied MRT when this smelly old man with leathery spotted skin asked me how much

I was furious and wanted to slap him but I restrain my temper. I took one picture of him and went to make a report but they told me to file magistrate report if I insist on the case

First who did you Voted? You stll asleep, huh! in Sinkieland where got
law or justice for peasants.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

not if you are me... also debatable what is considered insult and truth:*:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't see any offence being committed, honestly. If go Geylang, expect such things. You should be flattered being SadPlumpGal and being a target of an old man.