• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, post count and rep points maybe, but HTF does this increase prestige? :biggrin:

Enlighten me.....up post count and points.....got fuck use?!?
The guy behind Kopiuncle, goodu, theblackhole etc and what other clones is one loose nut motherfucker

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy behind Kopiuncle, goodu, theblackhole etc and what other clones is one loose nut motherfucker

narong you are an idiot
your master cloner is worst than you
your grand master cloner is lagi bodoh
all your clones and creators are bloody kurang ajar
now look at your master infracting like a mad dog here
this forum is ruined not by jw5 and the good guys
but by the mobsters and gangsters and thugs like you
and that idiotic insane and mindless moonlighters!!!

jw5

Loyal

Real life - no use.

Forum - zap got more impact.

and yes, agree about the loose nut motherfucker, either that or he is a cunning fucker out to disrupt and distract, and he is not the only one.....................

jw5

Loyal
narong you are an idiot
your master cloner is worst than you
your grand master cloner is lagi bodoh
all your clones and creators are bloody kurang ajar
now look at your master infracting like a mad dog here
this forum is ruined not by jw5 and the good guys
but by the mobsters and gangsters and thugs like you
and that idiotic insane and mindless moonlighters!!!

lan jiao to you understand. :rolleyes:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well its up to him. :biggrin: u scared is it? looks like u really effected. :biggrin:

HAVE U SEEN ME SCARED THE LAST FEW DAYS I AM HERE???
I have single handedly taken all the nuke owners, atomic and all their power clones here including you.

My only softspot is Tracy. Tats All.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lan jiao to you understand. :rolleyes:

you showed your ugly smelly tail jw5!!!

i was wrong about you...but you are no better than the thugs, hooligans and gangsters here...

good luck to your lanjiao!!! you spout vulgarities!!!...you must have been bitten by that rabid dog Narong and the insane monster Moonlighter!!!

okay jw5, since you are so kind to me : i say this to you...( have never said this to you before...)....LAN JIA TO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have single handedly taken all the nuke owners, atomic and all their power clones here including you.

u begging like a dog for joe and gang with high pt not to zap u. u r pathetic and useless.

Last edited:

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

imo all those warlords and marquis useless.

have you fought the Godfather? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
you showed your ugly smelly tail jw5!!!

i was wrong about you...but you are no better than the thugs, hooligans and gangsters here...

good luck to your lanjiao!!! you spout vulgarities!!!...you must have been bitten by that rabid dog Narong and the insane monster Moonlighter!!!

okay jw5, since you are so kind to me : i say this to you...( have never said this to you before...)....LAN JIA TO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

lan jia to you too. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well its up to him. :biggrin: u scared is it? looks like u really effected. :biggrin:

MOTHERfucking Moonlighaffairs, why stop infracting me??? come on you bloody no balls , no testicles and no lanjiao infractor,give me your best shot!!!

fucking useless ball less brainless INFRACTOR!!!...lanjiao to you understand!!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOTHERfucking Moonlighaffairs, why stop infracting me??? come on you bloody no balls , no testicles and no lanjiao infractor,give me your best shot!!!

fucking useless ball less brainless INFRACTOR!!!...lanjiao to you understand!!!!

lol, y? u scared? wow, u look so affected.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seldom hear you hurling vulgarity, you must be damn mad...:o

when pushed to the wall, even the most intellectual and the most gentlemanly human being fails - and fails miserably. this is a great fall for an intellectual hunter here and a master clone hunter. what a crying shame!! utterly disappointing....

jw5, you lost your cool, you lost your intellect, you have also lost your credibility and your esteemed respect in this forum..byeeeee...you are in the end but an ordinary mortal being...an intellectual retard and an unenlightened smug... thank you

jw5

Loyal
seldom hear you hurling vulgarity, you must be damn mad...:o

that fellow is damn annoying and irritating and he is constantly grating and getting on our nerves........ :(

what is worse is that there are forummers who merrily talk to them like buddies, possibly because they are also here to irritate, annoy, disrupt and distract the flow of discussions.....................................

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now, this is the 1st time i see kopiuncle getting so worked up..relax bro.:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol, y? u scared? wow, u look so effected.

i am shocked by the speed you go about infracting forummers here, even digging old skeletons...and you do it with sheer hatred, with sheer vengence and with no remorse at all...a very evil forummer to have here...very dangerous and very wicked....

so i hope i don't engage you anymore...yes, i am very affected. tonight i will not be able to sleep peacefully.

two shockers: jw5 and you....this forum is nightmarish indeed....