• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, I am still alive and standing.

If Infraction can remove the daftness, I would gladly let you infract till you get well. An Imbecile does not use his brains much.

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yawnzzzzzzz.........

SPASTIC MAGGOT creating so many pop up screens for me...
Let me know when you end your infracts...
I shall go for dinner first and Marked All as Read when I am back.

A daft is a daft, just like a leopard can get rid of its spots.

Revenge has gotten the better of the brains and Daftness kills the intelligence and the brain cells.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like the infraction has stopped! Time to mark all as read...hehehehe:biggrin:

A :oIo:SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some lessons on infractions for noobs. :biggrin:

Don't bother banning a member who has just been released from sammyboy jail. To ban that member again, u have to wait for all his active infractions to expire. If u don't want to wait, then reverse all his active infractions. Apparently many don't know this and thought that reverse infractions are doing their cronies good when it can be exploited. :biggrin:

As for GOONDUSAMI, since trigger happy infraction newbie moonlightaffairs has accumulated 4 pages (232 infraction points) without ban, don't waste time giving infractions again unless u want to reverse 4 pages of threads which is about 60 infractions. :biggrin: Wait patiently for them to expire.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some lessons on infractions for noobs. :biggrin:

Don't bother banning a member who has just been released from sammyboy jail. To ban that member again, u have to wait for all his active infractions to expire. If u don't want to wait, then reverse all his active infractions. Apparently many don't know this and thought that reverse infractions are doing their cronies good when it can be exploited. :biggrin:

As for GOONDUSAMI, since trigger happy infraction newbie moonlightaffairs has accumulated 4 pages (232 infraction points) without ban, don't waste time giving infractions again unless u want to reverse 4 pages of threads which is about 60 infractions. :biggrin: Wait patiently for them to expire.
So, shouldn't Moonlightaffairs be sent into Moderation for his Stupidity! As I said, he is just another imbecile with infinite daftness caused by a genetic handicap of his ancestors resulting in a consummation of poor genes.

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, shouldn't Moonlightaffairs be sent into Moderation for his Stupidity! As I said, he is just another imbecile with infinite daftness caused by a genetic handicap of his ancestors resulting in a consummation of poor genes.

Not just him but all those who have issued infractions and failed in the past. Consider this an eye opener valuable lesson from me. :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only stupid people will infract n delete points of others.
Sam purposely set it up this way for kicks to see people act like animals towards each other.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just him but all those who have issued infractions and failed in the past. Consider this an eye opener valuable lesson from me. :biggrin:

Thanks for supporting the suggestion that all these GOONDUS should be sent to Mods to improve their brain cells which are slowly becoming daft...:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol, never thought of getting him banned. but just want to set a record for him as a sammyboy member with the most infractions since inauguration. let us congratulate goondu for his latest accolade bestowed by me. you are very welcome, goondu.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol, never thought of getting him banned. but just want to set a record for him as a sammyboy member with the most infractions since inauguration. let us congratulate goondu for his latest accolade bestowed by me. you are very welcome, goondu.

You have won the INAUGURAL AWARD as the most SPASTIC, DAFT, and Extreme GOONDUNESS Member in SBF!
CONGRATS.

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

By the way, Shall we invite SamLeong for the Prize presentation ceromony? hehehehe:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can try infracting his clone PAPIBCHIEF.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol, it is fun to look at your infraction pts 2 times more than your reputation pts. lol. :biggrin:
If all the brudders know about your stupidity, you should be ZAPPED into moderation by doing such a STUPID, DAFT and BRAINLESS Act. Conclusively, you killed your own REPUTATION in SBF, irrespectively of the points and power system.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If all the brudders know about your stupidity, you should be ZAPPED into moderation by doing such a STUPID, DAFT and BRAINLESS Act. Conclusively, you killed your own REPUTATION in SBF, irrespectively of the points and power system.

..please carry on your wonderful retards and maggots mantra.....you will never be zapped to moderation or even banned...you have diplomatic immunity.....but pls don't zap me can???....i already kena jialat jialat liao.....you got powerful masters and backups...well done!!!

jw5

Loyal

Infract so many times liao song boh? :biggrin:

But for what? The whiny goondu is still here........................................................ :(

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lol, goondu really goondu. lol, this is just a warning shot from me to show that u are very fragile and vulnerable. i am watching u and trigger happy.

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..please carry on your wonderful retards and maggots mantra.....you will never be zapped to moderation or even banned...you have diplomatic immunity.....but pls don't zap me can???....i already kena jialat jialat liao.....you got powerful masters and backups...well done!!!
I never zap ka ki nang type. I have set up a new poll on the identity of Goondusami in the Rubbish Folder. Do vote to avoid being the one with the highest vote! Use all your clones hor.