• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The attached thread has you in an overcompensating wayang show with another forummer.

If that is not cunning, I don't know what is.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?133121-Good-Morning-Sunday!!!

Brothers and Sisters,

A very good morning to you all.

Do we have a list of the most powerful and the most influential forummers here ? The ones with the most points and the most power ( besides Boss himself certianly ).

And a list of the most powerful INFRACTORS too ?

Don't you think it is interesting to know them ? Thank you. Have a nice ,peaceful and happy Sunday

what so cunning about this innocent Good Morning Sunday??? you are an utter disappointment jw5 - utterly clueless, and sorry can i just add one more sentence...you have become dementiated,senile, unthinking,piqued, sensitive and vengeful....you have lost your balls and your cells too...sad, very very sad.

now what other more cunning things that i have done? now i am Goodusami ???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is out to disrupt la....he wants to turn people off away from this forum....
Luckily he only managed to make himself a turn off....this vile character is even more vomit inducing than 10 x gurmit singhs

Narong,keep out of this intellectual stuff. you can only talk shits and fuckshits...now be good, keep out of this turf.you are not qualified to enter the ring...you are too tarnished, too stained and too vulgar...now fuck off!!...your master is waiting to kill me off soon...so pls leave me alone to die alone with honour and to clear this nonsense with the most intellectual forummer here.

jw5 who lanjiao me understand...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:smile::smile:waulau more and more warlords have arrived with their nuclear bombs and stinking gases...time to say good-nite liao.....good night jw5.think over what you have done this evening...

you meditated for years in the mountains ...but when you walk the ground, you lost your cool...your thousand years of cultivation has failed...please return to the master in the mountains...and redevelop yourself...you will achieve enlightenment because you are a good and honest man deep in you....good night....:smile::smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got time for chatroom? Trolling is always fun. Zapping even more fun whenever my enemies complain. Keep them busy and their slots occupied. :biggrin:

Wah lau, 15 minutes still bo lang..... knn... all no balls 1, lol

Last edited: