• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
damned bloody stupid thread....the worst infraction history i have seen here in this forum....damned bloody stupid....two forummers staging a wayang show deceiving so many......what a sad day!

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, post count and rep points maybe, but HTF does this increase prestige? :biggrin:

in the forum, moolightaffairs will enhance his status as an anti-PAP fighter. GOONDUSAMI likewise as a hardcore PAP IB. i suspect there might be a tacit understanding here... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
in the forum, moolightaffairs will enhance his status as an anti-PAP fighter. GOONDUSAMI likewise as a hardcore PAP IB. i suspect there might be a tacit understanding here... :biggrin:

How does being a hardcore PAP IB increase prestige? :biggrin:

PS: I also trying to increase post count. :o