• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indranee say Disgrace and Bigotry remarks are hate behavior

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my god this cheebye Pee A Pee,not only they take away our freedom of speech,then they want us to read the right things,now they want to play human psychology and control our thoughts?

cmon Pee A Pee bring out the propaganda then!!!!!make us march to the patriotic beat of Kim Jong Il music,march 1, 2 , step!!!!

DENG SA YI!!!!!KIM JON Il!!!!!DENG SA YI!!!!!KIM JONG IL!!!!!!

[video=youtube;s5ihSWzlESg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ihSWzlESg[/video]

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does not matter if 1 in 10 or 1 in 10,000 makes a hate-filled posts while addressing a serious issue affecting the people, the PAP will ignore the serious issue and harp about a few hate-filled posts. It's basically evading or ignoring the serious issue.

The PAP is losing ground so fast that they are now chasing hate-filled posts by a few nut jobs.

STRANGELY PAP IGNORING MY HATE FILLED POSTINGS CALLING FOR HANGINGS AND NECKLACING FOR PAPs AND I SAY IT, FOR INDRANEE ESPECIALLY BOTH OF THAT
I CALLED FOR DRAGGING OF LKY KICKING AND BEGGING FROM HIS BED TO DANGLE HIM TO DANCE
I SCREAMED DEATHS TO THE FUCKING CORRUPT PERVERTED KANGAROOS

YET MY VITROLIC HATE FILLED POSTINGS CALLING FOR DEATH AND TOILETS BUILD ON TOP OF LKY IGNORED.

I WANT THEM TO HARP ON MY HATE FILLED POSTS

BUT THEY BEING FUCKING COWARDS, THEY DARE NOT DO THAT

DRAG THE PAPs INTO LAHARS AND PYROCLASTIC FLOWS WITH THE FOREIGN TRASH THEY BROUGHT IN

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tutorial got critical mass already
Listen to Indra Ah Neh is a bloody waste of time
Better you listen to Mister Bean
Freedom of speech is above roof over your head
Public housing is no big achievement
Under Brits Sinkies already have food in mouth

[video=youtube;j2-2xeIdqeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2-2xeIdqeY[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indranee needs to start a stop hate and bigotry against FTs awareness campaign immediately and use this song for her campaign!!

[video=youtube;8mGBaXPlri8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8[/video]

RiderX

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;f5jHJVrKHaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jHJVrKHaM[/video]

The Dear Leader Can Read Minds - North Korea Brainwashing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hate in and unto itself is not a bad thing. If people have the freedom to love certain things and people, it follows that they should also have the freedom to abhor other things and people.

The pappies are using 'xenophobia' and 'hate speech' to cover up for a population policy gone wonkers. They'll never admit their own fault, instead they'll use emotional language to distract you and make it seems that you are to blame.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;f5jHJVrKHaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jHJVrKHaM[/video]

The Dear Leader Can Read Minds - North Korea Brainwashing

In Singapore, at least 60% are brainwashed by Lee Con You and his ilks. It will take decades to de-programme them.

jw5

Loyal
Goh Meng Seng

You can form a new political party with ths guy:

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng.

You can start the conversation with: "Dear Scroobal" (like you used to do here)

Cheers! :wink:

PAP hypocrisy here. I have read numerous posts by Pinoys attacking our Muslims' religion and attacking Singaporeans but they did nothing. Now they threaten to take actions against Singaporeans for venting their anger online?

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, this is very bad. We need brave people like you to step forward and speak up for us. I will definitely vote for you over any MIW. :p

Do you need any suggestions who you can form a party with? I have someone in mind. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway, you should know that unlike you, he is a gutless and balless coward who only dares to donate to anti-establishment causes via third parties.

PAP hypocrisy here. I have read numerous posts by Pinoys attacking our Muslims' religion and attacking Singaporeans but they did nothing. Now they threaten to take actions against Singaporeans for venting their anger online?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

You can form a new political party with ths guy:

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng.

You can start the conversation with: "Dear Scroobal" (like you used to do here)

Cheers! :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP must think that it is a minority that is upset with the foreigners issue or convinced themselves that it is a minority. As GMS correctly out that they ignored Pinoys insults in the web over the years.

Sinkies speaking up for this country are condemned but foreigners like the pinoys insulting sinkapoo and sinkies are not. Why? Are papz working for sinkies or are they running sinkapoo for foreigners?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hate in and unto itself is not a bad thing. If people have the freedom to love certain things and people, it follows that they should also have the freedom to abhor other things and people.

The pappies are using 'xenophobia' and 'hate speech' to cover up for a population policy gone wonkers. They'll never admit their own fault, instead they'll use emotional language to distract you and make it seems that you are to blame.

Hate is on the flip side of LOVE, which are four letter connected to another four letter word, that is, FUCK. We love to hate the pxp till we love to f***k them....all four letters words.

But the 60% love to be f***k by the PxP , while the 40% Hate being f@##k by the pxp....they the pxp will never admit that, they have erred, they are so arrogant , proud & thick skin over this....they will blame us for all their wrongs, as if, we are the ones who caused them...

so, we hate to love them, but love to f#$#$k them....:rolleyes: