• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indranee say Disgrace and Bigotry remarks are hate behavior

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important to take stand against hate-filled posts online: Indranee

It is important that people take a stand against hate-filled online posts and encourage moderate behaviour, said Senior Minister of State for Law and Education Indranee Rajah.

SINGAPORE: The authorities can take action if online content borders on sedition or undermines the fabric of society, but what is more important is that people take a stand against hate-filled posts and encourage moderate behaviour, said Senior Minister of State for Law and Education Indranee Rajah.

Ms Indranee also urged people to think about the impact of their words on others when posting their views online.

She was speaking on Saturday on the sidelines of a community event, where she commented on Google's recent removal of a blog that targeted the Filipino community in Singapore.

Ms Indranee said: "When you have a society that expects of each other that we talk in a way that is responsible, that we're accountable for what we say, and we have consideration and sensitivity for others, then you have a much better society.

“So that is really the answer. Otherwise you are just chasing down everybody trying to enforce (the law), and that's not what it should be."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/important-to-take-stand/1187336.html

thank you madam. will you b writing to the speaker aunty to censor Tan CJ and pinkie for their uncalled for remarks and ask them to resign as well?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These whities do not look at themselves in the mirror & they are so proud, arrogant & pompous that they fail to see or have self-denial. Foreigners had been working in SINgapoe side by side since we became an independent country, with the Malaysians, Indonesians, HongKongners, Bruneinians, Thai etc...especially our traditional labour source Malaysia. Had we, in the past, spread hate & bigot comments on them, though, they are grumblings remarks like, "jiu hu kia", "suay teng ah niah" etc....but HATE & being BIGOT on the scale today , NO!.

Why, people are angry with the PAP, for all their "Right" policies gone wrong for the last 25-30 years!!....they hate the PAP & are angry with them, since they cannot take it on them, they take it out on the truckloads of Pinoys, Indians, PRC, Vietnamese...etc..

The PAP should look at themselves in the mirror, those posting hate & bigotry on-line, are only the symptoms of a disease, THE PAP IS THE 'DIEASE'....they should consider, looking for a 'doctor' for themselves...but then again, doctor, cannot heal themselves...we need an "operation"... heh heh...:p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter if 1 in 10 or 1 in 10,000 makes a hate-filled posts while addressing a serious issue affecting the people, the PAP will ignore the serious issue and harp about a few hate-filled posts. It's basically evading or ignoring the serious issue.

The PAP is losing ground so fast that they are now chasing hate-filled posts by a few nut jobs.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
PAP hypocrisy here. I have read numerous posts by Pinoys attacking our Muslims' religion and attacking Singaporeans but they did nothing. Now they threaten to take actions against Singaporeans for venting their anger online?

Goh Meng Seng

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP hypocrisy here. I have read numerous posts by Pinoys attacking our Muslims' religion and attacking Singaporeans but they did nothing. Now they threaten to take actions against Singaporeans for venting their anger online?

Goh Meng Seng

Well said Mr Goh. I will give you my vote if you come to my constituency.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Unfathomable. It's like attacking Worker's Party for every little imagined political transgression.

Last edited:

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indranee giving notice she wants to shut this forum down.

Ya, provided she can find leongsam.

Why doesn't she go after that pinoy shit in Seagate who posted online to insult sinkapoo and sinkies? Did she call for his deportation? WTF. Talk big to hantam sinkies but siam siam the pinoys.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ya, provided she can find leongsam.

Why doesn't she go after that pinoy shit in Seagate who posted online to insult sinkapoo and sinkies? Did she call for his deportation? WTF. Talk big to hantam sinkies but siam siam the pinoys.

If she exterminated one Leongsam, more would sprout up like the head of Medusa.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Amazing 60% of sinkies could tolerate papz to vote for papz in GE2011. They must be robots, no feeling, no eyes to see what papz doing to the country.

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, this is very bad. We need brave people like you to step forward and speak up for us. I will definitely vote for you over any MIW. :p

Do you need any suggestions who you can form a party with? I have someone in mind. :wink:

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....The PAP is losing ground so fast that they are now chasing hate-filled posts by a few nut jobs.

Sinkies speaking up for this country are condemned but foreigners like the pinoys insulting sinkapoo and sinkies are not. Why? Are papz working for sinkies or are they running sinkapoo for foreigners?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this underfucked cunt saying it is good pinoy behaviour for Pinoy Carlos a Seagate engineer to label sgian as rotten locals?

She likes being called rotten? Rotten cunt or rotten fuck??

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It does not matter if 1 in 10 or 1 in 10,000 makes a hate-filled posts while addressing a serious issue affecting the people, the PAP will ignore the serious issue and harp about a few hate-filled posts. It's basically evading or ignoring the serious issue.

The PAP is losing ground so fast that they are now chasing hate-filled posts by a few nut jobs.

This speech could be due to complains from Pinoy embassy on the blog...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is it sedition if the people really hate you? Unless she is operating under some illusion that she is well liked. Then they really must check that pap water cooler for hallucigens

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
better check the 6 speed vibrator in her bag. she must b getting her regular shot of orgasm fr such mail. words like fark you entice her.