• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indranee gives Leong Mun Wai until 10pm to suck her cock or face referral to committee of privileges!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many other issues that can dislodge PAP and they focused on a irrelevant bungalow.
COE, highly taxed cars for families, NS, free medical.......
Sinkees only care about free goodies,cdc vouchers.....launch of new hp,condo, etc

Envious

Alfrescian
Loyal
flunk-file.gif

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night saw Indranee damn pissed and angry look on TV, I want this type of woman on my bed...

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leong Mun Wai should have gone further to explain why the term "sia suay" was a reference to himself, by telling the House that "it was in this House that the term siasuay was glued onto my persona after I was ridiculed for having come from a lousy school."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must suck her cock, stroke her hair and tell her she is pretty. Otherwise she will not forgive. :unsure:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indranee is part of Tanjong Pagar GRC, a position as stable as a rock which will never lose in the next few GEs.

Hence she has the full audacity to continue to pwn opposition MPs in the parliament.

Thanks to Ah Gong's good work, the voters of Tanjong Pagar will continue to vote for the PAP for the next 50 years.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her big neh-nehs give her the right to bully opposition leaders.
老娘就是奶大, 奶大就是权利大, 怎样?