• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian tourists discriminated by hotel staff everywhere

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same hotel, compare the reviews by a German and an Indian:

German:
staying here many times and i highly can recommend this hotel. The small restaurant provides good and tasteful food (Thai and Western). located close to the main road give you access to the public transport (Baht Taxi) to go to the beach or to Pattaya Center. The owner and his team are great host and take care far more than you normally expect. The cleanness is slowly deteriorating comparable to previous stays. But all over all a great stay

Indian:
The hotel is not a bad place to stay at . Its at decent location, its clean and quiet. There is a little guy there who takes care of most of things, so I am assuming he is the manager over there. He needs to be more courteous towards the guests. We understand if they can't speak good english. But the fact, that they make it look like its our problem that we can't speak their language, really bugged me. They have some process problems, they dont maintain right records! They forget things! They will charge you for things that they shouldn't like complimentary water bottles! You ask for complimentary water, they bring you coffee? And then they try to charge you for it again? They really need to fix there processes and systems so that these stupid confusions can be avoided!

The Indian still didn't get it. It's not because service is poor. People just don't like him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hv you seen hotels run or owned by Indians?

Even Indians can't stand Indians, what else can we say.

Indians are filthy pigs and swines, these filthy animals beyond to a sty or a farm. Each time they stay in a hotel, the room will be down for a week to get rid of the foul stench.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh thinks his ingrish is queen’s english and everything at hotel is complimentary. chow kuan. must have kept asking for this and that for free and pissed off the manager.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah neh thinks his ingrish is queen’s english and everything at hotel is complimentary. chow kuan. must have kept asking for this and that for free and pissed off the manager.

These filthy pigs should end up in a hostel, get tortured and chopped up into pieces.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, the hotel gives 2 bottles of complimentary drinking water. Chow Ah Neh must have asked for "extra" ones, or pretended that he didn't get any.

But it's also possible that Ah Neh didn't get any free water because the maids didn't dare to clean his room, so never did drop by his room.

I have seen it myself. Even the staff at 7 Eleven spit at them.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Indian:
The hotel is not a bad place to stay at . Its at decent location, its clean and quiet. There is a little guy there who takes care of most of things, so I am assuming he is the manager over there. He needs to be more courteous towards the guests. We understand if they can't speak good english. But the fact, that they make it look like its our problem that we can't speak their language, really bugged me. They have some process problems, they dont maintain right records! They forget things! They will charge you for things that they shouldn't like complimentary water bottles! You ask for complimentary water, they bring you coffee? And then they try to charge you for it again? They really need to fix there processes and systems so that these stupid confusions can be avoided!
here, he made it their problem wen dey din speak his language ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I know, the hotel gives 2 bottles of complimentary drinking water. Chow Ah Neh must have asked for "extra" ones, or pretended that he didn't get any.

But it's also possible that Ah Neh didn't get any free water because the maids didn't dare to clean his room, so never did drop by his room.

I have seen it myself. Even the staff at 7 Eleven spit at them.
maid will get entered if she enters. must knock knock to ensure he’s not in room. otherwise get knocked up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is a disgusting, racist thread which should not be allowed to see the light of day.

People come in all shapes, sizes and colours and there are good and bad in all ethnic groups. These sorts of generalizations that tar a whole continent with the same brush are simply ridiculous.

I could just as well say that the Chinese are hated around the world too but you and I well know that the vast majority are kind, courteous and considerate.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both ah nehs and chinks tourists are the best....

Spit, shout, litter, cough without covering, jump queue, always ask for free stuff, always ask stupid questions.

However, one big difference is the chinks have loads of money to burn. All the branded shops will collapse without the chinks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both ah nehs and chinks tourists are the best....

Spit, shout, litter, cough without covering, jump queue, always ask for free stuff, always ask stupid questions.

However, one big difference is the chinks have loads of money to burn. All the branded shops will collapse without the chinks.
Malaysuans say the same thing about singaporeans coming to their country.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are filthy pigs and swines, these filthy animals beyond to a sty or a farm. Each time they stay in a hotel, the room will be down for a week to get rid of the foul stench.
The hotel has substandard air conditioning. Try staying in 5 star hotels next time.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a disgusting, racist thread which should not be allowed to see the light of day.

People come in all shapes, sizes and colours and there are good and bad in all ethnic groups. These sorts of generalizations that tar a whole continent with the same brush are simply ridiculous.

I could just as well say that the Chinese are hated around the world too but you and I well know that the vast majority are kind, courteous and considerate.

And you constantly spit on Chinese whenever a thread about Chinese shows up. Lol. But Sinkies should be thankful to talented foreign Indians filtered by ICA for imparting their IT and financial knowledge to clueless sinkies working in tech and finance.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The thread is not racist. The thread highlights the racism against Indian tourists and the unfairness they are subjected to around outside their motherland.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thread is not racist. The thread highlights the racism against Indian tourists and the unfairness they are subjected to around outside their motherland.

This thread highlights why shitskins are unworthy of any kindness or goodies bestowed on them, they are filth and they ought to be treated as such.