• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian tourists discriminated by hotel staff everywhere

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a disgusting, racist thread which should not be allowed to see the light of day.

People come in all shapes, sizes and colours and there are good and bad in all ethnic groups. These sorts of generalizations that tar a whole continent with the same brush are simply ridiculous.

I could just as well say that the Chinese are hated around the world too but you and I well know that the vast majority are kind, courteous and considerate.
agree absolutely and i'm with you on this. berms are the best! :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you constantly spit on Chinese whenever a thread about Chinese shows up. Lol. But Sinkies should be thankful to talented foreign Indians filtered by ICA for imparting their IT and financial knowledge to clueless sinkies working in tech and finance.
Its not racism when insults are hurled at the majority.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same hotel, compare the reviews by a German and an Indian:

German:

Indian:

The Indian still didn't get it. It's not because service is poor. People just don't like him.
Which hotel? And where? Tell the whole story lah

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which hotel? And where? Tell the whole story lah
although it's in patts, all hotels (even whores) throughout thailand faces the same problem :eek:
staying here many times and i highly can recommend this hotel. The small restaurant provides good and tasteful food (Thai and Western). located close to the main road give you access to the public transport (Baht Taxi) to go to the beach or to Pattaya Center. The owner and his team are great host and take care far more than you normally expect. The cleanness is slowly deteriorating comparable to previous stays. But all over all a great stay

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
places-where-indians-are-not-allowed-to-enter-in-india.png

Cumxh43VIAAUgf-.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mard-00044.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime u see a snake queuing in front of u at either Subway Sandwich or Hotel check-in, you can be assured that it will be a nice long wait.

Nothing is ever straight forward. 6 inch honey oat, can u pls toast 10 secs longer?, i dont want the olives, 1/2 scoop of avocado (i dont want one scoop), how much is 1 drink? how much if i get as a set? ....... can u give me extra plastic bag?

Fucking asshole when it comes to ordering!