• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In sg still got what active forums?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmw.xyz closed down? I cannot find the forum

Why breakaway from xyz?

I check the mugentech.net seems like not much users and posts
Edmw.xyz became edmw.life, was told the forum faced funding issues. As for why they broke away, maybe you should go ask them yourself. Not nice for me to elaborate too much here.

Last checked Edmw.life was a ghost town, now completely uplorryed.

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmw.xyz became edmw.life, was told the forum faced funding issues. As for why they broke away, maybe you should go ask them yourself. Not nice for me to elaborate too much here.

Last checked Edmw.life was a ghost town, now completely uplorryed.

Than mugentech.net never face funding issue?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If 1 day you run out of money, this forum will be closed?

I though many forums earn money by letting people pay to post advertisements. Why you never do this?

Yes if I can't pay the bills of course the host will shut down the server and the forum will be gone.

I would like to have some advertisers but who on earth would want to advertise in this toxic forum full of mad people?

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes if I can't pay the bills of course the host will shut down the server and the forum will be gone.

I would like to have some advertisers but who on earth would want to advertise in this toxic forum full of mad people?

fuckwarezone forum got more mad people. But they still have alot of paid advertisements..

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwz is most active forum but the moderators never anyhow ban people.

The other sammyboy sex forum the people are only interested in talking about sex. There are no topics in the coffeeshop talk sub forum, it is being spammed by advertisements

So what other active forums are there in sg?

Darling. You are at the right place. Put my daughter @ginfreely under ignore and you will skip 90% of the sex related subjects.

strikett

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckwarezone forum got more mad people. But they still have alot of paid advertisements..

I just saw you posted in another thread that you subscribed to the puffin browser.

I am thinking of subscribing to the puffin browser starting from next week.

But in future when I want to inform the puffin browser department that I want to terminate the subscription for the puffin browser, then how to inform them??

Because in the puffin browser website doesn't show any option to contact them to terminate the subscription.