• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In praise of Cherie Chung...

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you provide a third choice for this very personal question? I am assuming it is done as a service and I won't be paid.

Okay, as JW5 suggested, Sally Yeh.
asally1d.jpg

btw, Uncle must state your professional reasons since you're the only known connoisseur in this area of expertise (MILF especially) in this forum.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, as JW5 suggested, Sally Yeh.
asally1d.jpg

btw, Uncle must state your professional reasons since you're the only known connoisseur in this area of expertise (MILF especially) in this forum.

Paiseh, my expertise is on SYTs not MILF. The latter I serviced once awhile IN THE SERVICE OF THE NATION.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her best movie imo is "Wild Search" or "Ban Wo Chuang Tian Ya" with Chow Yuen Fatt, who acts as a detective with the nickname "Miao Miao Shu Shu".

Brother JW5 I want to shake your hand!!!!

I've been looking for this movie since I've watched it on TV more than 15 years ago! I remember it starred Chow and Cherie and she played a single mom. I downloaded 秋天的童话 thinking that must be it. But it turned out to be a good show anyways.

One look at the movie poster and I know that's the one!

220px-Wild_Search_%28film_poster%29.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met her in South Korea, then again in Bali and went with her to watch Jeremy Lin play basketball at the Madison Square Garden, NY. :smile:

Arden Cho - With You