• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In praise of Cherie Chung...

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
milf...muaks...muaks...:o

imagesqtbnANd9GcTRzNiEzypC8XW6LZJvX.jpg

Is cherie chung a mother..?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All women age like milk. That's why it is important to constantly upgrade and not be tied down to any one of them.

*high five!* milk is best drunk fresh and foamy. and most sinkies and hongkies are lactoid-intolerant. may explain the tummy cancer.

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If stalking is all u do and for that purpose, it won't be just me alone to zap u. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Beat dog also must see master. Jw5 is my boss, surely you will give him some face? :biggrin:

As for stalking, i am very sure those whom i stalk will add my points. You saw the nice 21 points someone gave me? :biggrin:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
zhao ya zhi also another milf, sibeh bewitching.:o muaks...muaks...

talking about women, have you come across women who are so petty minded that her mind become so intensely carrying a grudge to you that she turned a bit psycho? i once offended my neighbour's wife, i think few years ago, until now, she still give me the doo lan look whenever i bump into her at the corridor.. after observing her for some time, i find her a bit psycho inclined. people get angry but not to that extent that as if i murdered someone from her family. btw, she is a lao auntie not comparable to zhao yazhi, i think sph and cna got a lot of these kind of psycho bitches around...:rolleyes::p:biggrin:

This one age 58. Can give Cherie a run for her money.

4ba7332db80a3.jpg

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The other evergreen tree is Lin Chin Hsia too..used to be a fan of her tear-jerker's movies, forever co-starring with either Chin Hsiang Lin or Chin Han ! ! :eek::smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other evergreen tree is Lin Chin Hsia too..used to be a fan of her tear-jerker's movies, forever co-starring with either Chin Hsiang Lin or Chin Han ! ! :eek::smile:

Quite a lot to name....there's also Cora Miao.....bruce lee's lover.
And Candice Yu.....chow yun fatt's ex.

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i once offended my neighbour's wife, i think few years ago, until now, she still give me the doo lan look whenever i bump into her at the corridor.. after observing her for some time, i find her a bit psycho inclined.

You shouldn't be going around soliciting anal sex from your neighbour's wife. Even if you did manage to persuade her to let you do it to her, you ought to have done a proper job. No wonder your neighbour's wife doo lan.:wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So co-incidental... I was just watching 秋天的童话 last night! Starring Chow Yen Fatt and Cherie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OnfzJxhSrs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i once offended my neighbour's wife, i think few years ago, until now, she still give me the doo lan look whenever i bump into her at the corridor.. after observing her for some time, i find her a bit psycho inclined. people get angry but not to that extent that as if i murdered someone from her family.

Sounds like she's ISD undercover. better be careful

jw5

Loyal
So co-incidental... I was just watching 秋天的童话 last night! Starring Chow Yen Fatt and Cherie

Her best movie imo is "Wild Search" or "Ban Wo Chuang Tian Ya" with Chow Yuen Fatt, who acts as a detective with the nickname "Miao Miao Shu Shu".