• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In a crowded MRT train, I always get titillating sensations when...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...A long hair girl stands very close to me and then her silky hair keeps brushing against my arm causing me to have titillating sensations.

I must declare that I do not purposely stand close to her, but because train is crowded, she comes in and stands close to me causing me to have titillating sensations...

Is it normal?

Sometimes, her hair smells very nice too and it gives me a high.

Do you think I should walk away next time? I am afraid I cannot control myself and hug her.

Any suggestions?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why u should go ahead n hug her! And make sure u hug tight tight n don't let go...
You know it's wrong to do that. Please don't mislead me to commit sexual crime.

I am wondering if there's a pill I can take to suppress such bad immoral sensations. If you have, please recommend me.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know it's wrong to do that. Please don't mislead me to commit sexual crime.

I am wondering if there's a pill I can take to suppress such bad immoral sensations. If you have, please recommend me.
Castration is one sure option (as with your other threads too).
Your new nick Enuch most fitting then

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
...A long hair girl stands very close to me and then her silky hair keeps brushing against my arm causing me to have titillating sensations.

I must declare that I do not purposely stand close to her, but because train is crowded, she comes in and stands close to me causing me to have titillating sensations...

Is it normal?

Sometimes, her hair smells very nice too and it gives me a high.

Do you think I should walk away next time? I am afraid I cannot control myself and hug her.

Any suggestions?
KNN my uncle is opposite of you KNN he will purposely find a nice karchng and stand behind on same line back to front to imagine the titillating KNN
KNN sometimes when my uncle bored he also position himself behind sexy girls but only imagine rub KNN imagine and really rub make hell lot of difference KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle is opposite of you KNN he will purposely find a nice karchng and stand behind on same line back to front to imagine the titillating KNN
But that's quite pervert thing to do. Buddha says “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”

So, it's best not to think or best to avoid. Otherwise, one day, thoughts become action and one will cross the line.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But it isn't my fault. She is the one that come near to titillate my sensations, using her long hair as a weapon.
Give her your phone number. Tell her you want her in your life. And if you let her go without letting her know that, you'd never forgive yourself.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her your phone number. Tell her you want her in your life. And if you let her go without letting her know that, you'd never forgive yourself.
I am just tempted by the titillating sensations caused by her hair. I am not interested in her. If she wears a tudong, her silky long hair wouldn't have brushed against me and I wouldn't be tempted.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am just tempted by the titillating sensations caused by her hair. I am not interested in her. If she wears a tudong, her silky long hair wouldn't have brushed against me and I wouldn't be tempted.
Since you get turned on by long hair, may I suggest you buy a long hair wig, and then pleasure yourself with it.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you get turned on by long hair, may I suggest you buy a long hair wig, and then pleasure yourself with it.
it's not the same. just like when I go to my hairstylist to cut my hair, the she stands very close to me and sometimes her boobs are right in front of my face, it's very tempting.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it's not the same. just like when I go to my hairstylist to cut my hair, the she stands very close to me and sometimes her boobs are right in front of my face, it's very tempting.
Then go market and get yourself two honey melons, and rub them on your face. Same same.