• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In a crowded MRT train, I always get titillating sensations when...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not the same. just like when I go to my hairstylist to cut my hair, the she stands very close to me and sometimes her boobs are right in front of my face, it's very tempting.

It's even more exciting when you notice she doesn't do that to other customers... just to you. :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that's quite pervert thing to do. Buddha says “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”

So, it's best not to think or best to avoid. Otherwise, one day, thoughts become action and one will cross the line.
KNN the main point is my uncle do it leescreetly and seamlessly KNN noone will leescover it becas it is like a natural process and my uncle definitelee know what are the dos and don'ts KNN more inportantlee is the target will not lose anything at all KNN absolutelee nothing KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Test water by accidentally touching her butt with your groin. If she doesn’t resist, then press groin against her till you ejaculate. Be man enough.