• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm very disgusted by Steven Spielberg for posing with an animal he shot dead!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the dinosaurs became extinct because Noah took only the good animals onto the Ark and the bad animals all drowned in the Great Flood.

Cheers!

"65 million years ago, Triceratops was one of the last dinosaurs............... doomed by the loss of its accustomed vegetation, as clouds of dust circled the globe in the wake of the K/T meteor impact."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the dinosaurs became extinct because Noah took only the good animals onto the Ark and the bad animals all drowned in the Great Flood.

Cheers!

there was not enough room, and balancing the ark was critical. the main problem was that both diplodocus had to stick their necks and tails out the window, the female was heavier than the male (although the male farted more and shitted more), and both had to be separated starboard to port in order to balance the floating piece of crap. computer simulation by noah indicated that both t-rex would gnaw the gonads of the male diplo, causing further imbalance which might capsize the crapcraft, thus he got a waiver from yahweh to cull all dino's. :o

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The dinosaurs were too big to fit into his Ark, and Noah forsook them. Some of the animals who were gay disguised themselves as good animals and took a free ride on the Ark. God punished Noah for this oversight by making some of his descendants gay. The punishment continues to this day as I understand the story.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same muttafarke rstabbed 2008 CHina Olympics in the back by pulling out last minute...... fortunately it gave a true blue Chinaman Zhang Yimou the chance to showcase his talents!!! Rest is history but the feat will never ever be matched by racist redneck Steven Spielberg!!!!!!