• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm very disgusted by Steven Spielberg for posing with an animal he shot dead!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10538592_771054802917763_7153942897057077030_n.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he's going to eat what he shot, nothing against that. BTW, Triceratops is a four-legged beast, and I heard that reptile meat is like chicken. Is he going barbecue the animal? Or oven roast? Wonder if it'll taste closer to beef, or chicken?

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had triceratops jerky for dinner. it took me all year to chew the meat. i recommend stegosaurus tail instead. it's a lot more tender with all that swinging. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
after looking at that disturbing image i'm just as disgusted as the TS .....so i'm going to have a digustation menu of triceratops.

i had triceratops jerky for dinner. it took me all year to chew the meat. i recommend stegosaurus tail instead. it's a lot more tender with all that swinging. :p

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din know triceratops still exists!

No wonder there are so many consters in SGP!

citizens are too guillable!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after looking at that disturbing image i'm just as disgusted as the TS .....so i'm going to have a digustation menu of triceratops.

try diplodocus instead. meat is pre-sliced, served with pre-historic cheese, and you dip it in sambal paleo sauce. :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss will ass fark it first n serve the intestine with salad. N you dont hv to guess where the dressing cums from.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he's going to eat what he shot, nothing against that. BTW, Triceratops is a four-legged beast, and I heard that reptile meat is like chicken. Is he going barbecue the animal? Or oven roast? Wonder if it'll taste closer to beef, or chicken?Cheers!

"65 million years ago, Triceratops was one of the last dinosaurs standing.

The fossil remains of Triceratops date to the very end of the Cretaceous period, only slightly before the meteor impact that killed the dinosaurs. By this time, paleontologists believe, dinosaur evolution had slowed to a crawl, and the resulting loss of diversity virtually guaranteed their quick extinction. Along with other herbivores, Triceratops was doomed by the loss of its accustomed vegetation, as clouds of dust circled the globe in the wake of the K/T meteor impact."

triceratops-skeleton.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was. But before the animal was even displayed to the public, someone, or some people (believed to be Ah Tiongs) seized the animal and made off with the horns and sold them as fever medicine and aphrodisiacs to the sinseh shops in town. Fetched good money I was told.

Cheers!

Are there any on display at the Night Safari?