• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm contemplating leaving this forum

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinnathurai famously commented in open court that he saw one of the accused growing up as a child. they got away with light sentences imo. most of them doing alright i was told.

My homie Jaime, the youngest of the group made the news again sometime back for having his 50k AP Roo stolen from his collection. All doing well and one even became a pastor after quitting drugs

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My homie Jaime, the youngest of the group made the news again sometime back for having his 50k AP Roo stolen from his collection. All doing well and one even became a pastor after quitting drugs

I have not met one of those guys for 2-3 years. Don't recall anything on the pastor chap. I recall 1 or 2 joined SIA as steward.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
With rumour of claire is Sam leong
Kopimeng I know is either boss or the moderators.
Krafty left.
MovieStar is not feeling well.
Me soon departing tpk job.
No more meaning the linger here..haiz.

Its like going to a pub full or men. What the forum need is ladies night to attract the feline variety.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not met one of those guys for 2-3 years. Don't recall anything on the pastor chap. I recall 1 or 2 joined SIA as steward.

That would be kelvin.....SA boy
Exempted from NS with criminal record still could pass SQ....his family connections
Met him on a flight many years back.....now doing own business I think.....
Family was in the watch business staying at then braddell heights.

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
With rumour of claire is Sam leong
Kopimeng I know is either boss or the moderators.
Krafty left.
MovieStar is not feeling well.
Me soon departing tpk job.
No more meaning the linger here..haiz.

You are a wimpy character. Claire, to her credit, called you out right at the beginning when she said you were a NATO guy. No Action Talk Only. In other words, just full of hot air. W-I-M-P-Y with a capital W. That's what you are. That's what you'll always be. A wimpy middle aged Chinese man with a sense of entitlement and a childish view of the world that would make a 12 year old look mature and grown up.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wimp can't stand a double whammy of quiting his job and this forum so he lurks around as guest or clone. Quiting this forum is meaningless, don't bring it up poor excuse of a man.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
were you involved in the murder case at Centrepoint in the 80s? I was IO case.
If he was even remotely related ill would've known him.
Which of the 9 was he? I'm one of them you know hehe
According to:
eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/Digitised/Article/straitstimes19851116-1.2.23.8.aspx
eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/Digitised/Article/straitstimes19851117-1.2.18.6.aspx
back in late 1985, the names and ages of the nine were (from oldest to youngest):

Galaura Adrian Rogelio, 18
Kelvin Tan Theng siang, 18
Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Mark Dominic Menon, 17
Galistan Eugene Benard, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16
Vincent Tan Chuan Siong, 16
Jamie Wong Boon Yew, 16

So if you're 100% Chinese and not:
My homie Jaime, the youngest of the group...
That would be kelvin.....SA boy
then I suspect you're one of the remaining four:

Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16

:wink:
:p

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to:
eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/Digitised/Article/straitstimes19851116-1.2.23.8.aspx
eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/Digitised/Article/straitstimes19851117-1.2.18.6.aspx
back in late 1985, the ages of the nine were (from oldest to youngest):

Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Mark Dominic Menon, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16
Jamie Wong Boon Yew, 16

Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16

Hehe take everything with a pinch of salt.
You took the trouble to dig us up? I say you believe?
I'm one of the parents la

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to:
back in late 1985, the names and ages of the nine were (from oldest to youngest):

Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Mark Dominic Menon, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16
Jamie Wong Boon Yew, 16

Ho Hoe Chuen, 18
Koh Kah Wei, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16

As jw5 said dun take forum so seriously.
Ho Chuen was of a different number from the rest of us.
Doing NS at the time.
He was the one who stomp the KC Dat mat delivery on the head with his army boots that was the final fatal blow

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
You took the trouble to dig us up?
As I've said before, sometimes I really have nothing better to do. :o

I say you believe?
I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, until further evidence becomes available. :wink:

I'm one of the parents la
In another thread from over five years ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?78940-Wah-teen-slashed-to-death-in-downtown-east-another-HOTA-for-penang-cow&p=597657#post597657
My nephew and his gang murdered a guy 25 years ago in centerpoint.......charged with rioting only. Whole gang kena probation nia.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steal eat in this forum? Mango sweet or not? Just went to neighborhood fruits stalls, shortage of mango.. weird... :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes:
There's no such thing as resignation you come as you please you go as you please no one really give a hoot. Good luck to your new endeavor may the supreme beings and heaven protect you and bless you.

Apparently there's some moniker called scroobal who has fans mourning for his loss and gives him red carpet welcome when he returned

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe keep quessing
okay, since you want me to keep guessing, I'll say that if you were the father of one of those teenagers in 1985, you would have been at least about 40 years old in 1985 and, therefore, at least about 70 years old now, which I find hard to believe. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As jw5 said dun take forum so seriously.
Ho Chuen was of a different number from the rest of us.
Doing NS at the time.
He was the one who stomp the KC Dat mat delivery on the head with his army boots that was the final fatal blow

Wow power sia m&d got head stomped. Why they fight?