• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ILLEGAL parking - bigSHOT FOOker? SKF123S

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I reviewed the video at the time and decided that the taxi driver was at fault for taking off immediately when the lights turned green. He should have looked before he hit the accelerator.

if you reviewed the video you will know that the farking tiongster was slow. if he was fast, he would hv smashed the first taxi.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he could park like that, 1000 summonses for illegal parking are just like kacang puteh to the fucker. Is he the owner of that building?

It is really peanuts compare to 1000 summons for a big shot; the vehicle insurance premium is already significantly big.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and the owners of these cars pay far more road tax than the average motorist so they should be entitled to special privileges like parking wherever they please and going as fast as they want.

And die as fast and furious.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who drive exotic cars should be beyond the law so that they can fully enjoy their wealth.

We should make their cars even more exotic by removing their tyres and steering wheel so that they can enjoy the full privilege of permanent parking. Afterall, they are filthy rich...

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maserati dun park in carpark lot one, paint job is 100x$70. Dun do 3pt turn also cuz any bump is 1000x$70. Just call tow, get lawyer to bill LTA later for building such a substandard road :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why do you all think the driver is a big shot? Just because it's a Maserati? Maseratis are common and nothing spectacular. If it were a Bugatti Veyron, Mclaren mp4, Ferrari FXX K, Ferrari Superamerica 45, etc, then it's something to behold. This Maserati driver is a just a regular, anti-social, self-centered prick.

mob centerl command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mexican solution:

z-ferrari-599-gtb-fire-jpg.60869

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do you all think the driver is a big shot? Just because it's a Maserati? Maseratis are common and nothing spectacular. If it were a Bugatti Veyron, Mclaren mp4, Ferrari FXX K, Ferrari Superamerica 45, etc, then it's something to behold. This Maserati driver is a just a regular, anti-social, self-centered prick.
Agreeded
on top of that, going for Vesak day celebrations - the hypocrisy..... All these so called do folders with big pockets

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
below is my email with a pdf attachment with 3 photos with date and time imprinted to LTA. I also sent 2 other emails in the same format for 2 other cars.

the other 2 emails didn't have problems

this one, first LTA replied to say send attachment again, they could not open

after i resent the pdf and a jpg file (one jpg with 3 images) in email and as in line attachment, LTA replies to ask me for the full registration number of car and to tell me that i will have to testify in court if needed when i have already stated that i am prepared to do so in my original email.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lta email (FILEminimizer).jpg
    lta email (FILEminimizer).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 339

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my latest reply to LTA
attachment.php

Attachments

• lta2 email (FILEminimizer).jpg