• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

***if you were born in the 70s/80s in Singapore….***

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid orange peasant. In school I ate and drank chicken rice, fishball mee, mee rebus, mee siam, soya bean, pineapple drinks, soft drinks etc. I no need to pay. Not say I unfair rob or bully them. My uncles later in the week would settle. More profitable for them somemore. My uncles usually overpaid and told them keep the change.
I didnt know you can drink chicken rice.......

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime never even finish class, "Bon Tank", char bor liow.

still got mama shops selling NEWPORT spare cigarettes. KNN. cost 20 cents a stick! Last time, newport only cost 1 dollar. Salem and Malboro (10 sticks) cost $1.30. Those who smoke Salem/Marlboro are 'Big Brothers'. The rest are Newport, Lucky Strike and Gold leaf.

Haha... yes 20 cents a stick in a tin can! Last time 10 sticks small pack just nice shared among buddies!

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
middle_1221555455836.jpg
33ojh5d.jpg

241jor9.jpg
jhd0rr.jpg

2n0lthy.jpg

Casio-WesternBarClosed.jpg
a0ccir.jpg

2yplt90.jpg
c373e9120d96108c8f7bd217f2c3f9af.gif
344rq4m.jpg

gummi-bears-dvd.jpg
29kygj4.jpg

90a200068b44.jpg
169768_std.jpg

18ozeb.jpg
9kxvm8.jpg

4jonqs.jpg
300y64p.jpg

2mor22f.jpg
rw31uu.jpg

:wink::biggrin::o:smile::(:confused::mad::p:rolleyes::cool::eek::*::eek::cool::rolleyes::p:mad::confused::(:smile::o:biggrin::wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, really feels good to be in this thread.
Indian cartoon chewing gum with temporary tattoos!! and 5 stones!! I think I can play that game! Lat time, even the boys also can play 5 stone.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometime never even finish class, "Bon Tank", char bor liow.

still got mama shops selling NEWPORT spare cigarettes. KNN. cost 20 cents a stick! Last time, newport only cost 1 dollar. Salem and Malboro (10 sticks) cost $1.30. Those who smoke Salem/Marlboro are 'Big Brothers'. The rest are Newport, Lucky Strike and Gold leaf.

Gold leaf - worst tasting cigarette ever

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, really feels good to be in this thread.
Indian cartoon chewing gum with temporary tattoos!! and 5 stones!! I think I can play that game! Lat time, even the boys also can play 5 stone.
Ok,i remember that tattoos thingie, lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Catch spiders and crickets to fight was the best, better than Man U v. Liverpool.

Could use them scare the hell out of girls too. Then they hug for help. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RAMSETH , EQUALISATION , ALAMAKING AND KRAFTY ... playing go li... :biggrin:

2mor22f.jpg

Last edited: